1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Xbox360/PS3] Assassins Creed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sccdct34, Nov 12, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Fine.
    I don't consider the Templar killing a spoiler because I'm referring to the "you have killed 8/60 templars". It's just like collecting flags except you're killing people". The thing is, I kept killing the knights in Acre because they wear the same red crosses and I thought they were Templars. :eek: And that mission with all the crazy guys is just another pickpocket mission. It's not like it's the first one (and we already new pickpocket missions existed). The only thing unique about it is its proximity to crazies

2. kungfueurotrash

I can't find Jerusalem... I tried using the map but i keep ending up in Acre or somewhere else...

3. Cannonball

To be safe:
    Acre is in the lower left hand part of the map. Damascus is in the upper right hand part. And Jerusalem is in the lower right hand part. I can't remember if it show up before or not, but you might have to scale the view points in the kingdom in order to show the icon. The viewpoints will also uncloud the map. Use the player marker on the map screen to gradually get you there. I know I did the Damascus assassination first, then the one in Acre, then the one in Jerusalem. Once you've been to all the cities, you can bypass the trips.

4. Cannonball

OK, I read some stuff on another board and apparently it's possible to get to the end credits and such without Desmond investigating everything which can lead to some holes and you can totally miss what's going on, so here are some real spoilers in order to avoid that:

SPOILER THAT TELLS YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WITHOUT SAYING WHAT'S GOING ON

At some point, the closet in your room will be open, if you check it out you will find a code that will allow you to leave your room when Vidic and Lucy leave. You will also be able to access Lucy's computer next to the Animus, I can't remember if you have to find a code pen for her or not. At some point, after you wake up, you will be able to steal Vicic's pen allowing you to access the computer at his desk. Before you go to bed, always come back out and check their e-mails. And always talk to Vidic and Lucy when you can. Towards the end, there will be emails that have a code that allows you into the conference room and a code for the CPU there. After the credits, you can go back to Vidic's CPU to find an e-mail that kind of explains the things that Desmond sees

And if you reach the end and still have no idea what the ending means, then go to this link