1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale XB1 Madden 25 & CoD Ghost

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by lue03, Mar 31, 2014.

1. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

2. ketchupNmustard

I got $20 on that madden!

3. craxkz

craxkz Member

I got 20 on ghost

4. joesr

joesr Member

Trade in both games for Titanfall? (Or something else) Just wait for Gamestop to have a special (30 percent more towards the trade in of another game).

I traded in Forza for Titanfall, getting additional 30 percent on top of the 30 something they gave me. Almost 50 dollars :D

You dont have to put the whole trade in toward a game, just food for thought. If you wait for a special trading in both of those would probably net you 70 dollars if you can wait.

5. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

this is what I did & got $69 for both.

6. joesr

joesr Member

9 more dollars than what OP is asking and probably a bit more then what he would really get.

I'm trying to hurry and beat Ghost so I can trade it in for The Crew using the same method, probably putting 5 on Destiny.

7. thejav

thejav Member

25 for madden?