1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WWE legends of wrestlemania

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DorianTurk, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Classy Freddie Blassie may have managed someone during, but he never wrestled at WrestleMania.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I know. Just having some fun.

As an old guy, my childhood memories are of wrestlers from another era pre-dating WWF.

Here's a cool site for the real legends: http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/homeie.html

3. Fatty FatBastard

No kidding. Sometimes I can't even sleep at night knowing that this beautiful game is coming out.

4. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Owen Hart
    Honky Tonk Man
    Ravishing Rick Rude
    Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat
    Don Muraco
    One Man Gang/Akeem (Slick)
    Powers of Pain
    Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff
    Razor Ramon (Scott Hall)
    Iron Sheik
    Ivan Putski

Im surprised to see the Ultimate Warrior, because I know the WWE (F) is defintely paying for that one.

5. Asian Sensation

You guys are nitpicking by naming some of these random wrestlers that aren't in the game.

They have Warrior and Hogan. What more do you need? I know I'm buying strictly cause they have Warrior.

6. Asian Sensation

^^^^^^^^^^^66
    I really did want to see Diesel (Kevin Nash), Razor Ramon (Scott Hall), and Psycho SID.

7. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Some of the guys being named were all time great champions and in some of most memorable wrestling matches ever...Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage, Paul Orndorff, Vader, Legion of Doom (Road Warriors), Owen Hart, Harley Race, Iron Shiek, and Rick Rude.

Those guys are legends...most of them were pretty important in early 90s back to mid 70s.

8. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Unless his Dad lives in North Carolina, he isn't Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. The Dragon presently owns Steamboat's Mid-Atlantic Gym in NC.

9. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

i really hope they put owen hart in there and im wondering why he hasnt been pitched to be put into the hall of fame?

10. zantabak1111

zantabak1111 Member

no bushwhackers? Im out

11. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Didn't "the clique" pretty much control wrestling for a few years? Seems like they would have been added somehow.

Anyway, I remembered seeing Bam Bam Bigelow wrestling outside of a horse racing track a few years ago and thinking times must be rough for him. Turns out he passed away January of 2007.