1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS: T-Mac Shoes & Jersey

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dream_34, Dec 26, 2008.

1. dream_34

dream_34 Contributing Member

Sup guys,

I have a couple of things I need to sell so check 'em out if you're interested.

First is the new T-Mac signature shoe, the TS Creator. Its the one with that series of commercials with Duncan, etc. I wore them 3 times, twice to play basketball indoors, and once casually. They are great for ballin, but I don't play much anymore so I barely get to wear them. It is a US size 12.0. I'm asking $55 for them, obo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They have this cool hologram thing on the tongue with the T-Mac and Adidas logos, but it didn't come out too well in the pic...

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of T-Mac wearing them in a game...

[​IMG]

Second is a Reebok Swingman jersey. I wore it only a handful of times, but I really don't get to wear it much these days. Its a size M, and I'm asking $35, obo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw, if anyone wants to buy both, I'm willing to knock off $10 from the total price.

[​IMG]

email offers to osman33@gmail.com

thanks!

2. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

So you're GIVING UP these items? I hope you SELL them OUT and get a good price for them. The price seems about right, the buyer will not feel they OVERPAID. Nor should they get bent OUT OF SHAPE on the price. Just sell them WHENEVER YOU FEEL IS RIGHT.

I should QUIT I'll I'm ahead.

3. dream_34

Actually I don't think I'm selling out. Despite what it may seem like, the reason I'm selling these items has nothing to do with Tracy's current play, or lack there of :rolleyes:.

I actually wanted to sell the items to buy this new retro Hakeem jersey that came out. http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3241845&cp=1421542.2806554 but as a college student, am low on cash. Hell, I would even accept a straight trade since that was the whole point.

As far as being overpriced, I guess. The retail price of the shoes was $100 when I bought them (like 2 months ago). So maybe $40 is more reasonable for being worn 3 times? An Adidas swingman jersey is $80. This is Reebok. Its the same thing, but with a different logo since Adidas bought Reebok. So is $30 an okay price?

I'm an infrequent poster but a frequent reader, and I hate all the T-Mac hate threads cluttering up the GARM. I'll always be a T-Mac fan, and I'm not "GIVING UP" on him or the Rockets.

peace

4. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

PS. It was a JOKE.

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I lol'ed.

Coming into the thread I was thinking the OP finally decided to give up on TMac. lol

6. dream_34

lol...after reading Feigen's recent article, I don't think I could have picked a worse time to sell these things. I just want that Hakeem jersey, and I thought about these things I never use.

I should have done it when T-Mac's stock was high, or at least respectable.

I need some lessons in business :p .

7. matac3

matac3 Member

I would buy the shoes, but im a size 10

8. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

I was gonna say, it's like holding onto Lehman Brothers stock. good luck :p

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:rolleyes: That photo is obviously a PHOTOSHOP, sir. He's trying to score and actually PLAYING in that photo. Please post a REAL photo of him wearing that jersey... like this:

[​IMG]

:D I kid! I never bad-mouth the players... I thought I'd join in the party...
    :eek:

10. DreamRoxCoogFan

I know what you mean, I went to a game last week and saw the dream jersey at the team shop and freaked out. The only ones id seen up til then were the 150$ mitchell and ness ones. Im gonna buy a dream road jersey as soon as i feel i deserve it...

btw at the team shop they are listed as like 78$ i think. if you are going to toyota center, take a look, but I didnt see any white/home ones there.

and id like to buy the swingman from you, but
    1- it might be too big for me and
    2- i already have a mcgrady replica (that i dont like anymore and hence want to upgrade to swingman) that I wouldnt know what to do with.

best of luck

11. Landlord Landry

I'll trade you for an autographed Jason Lane rookie card, straight up. :D

12. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

You could let your dogs sleep on it. Or use it to clean the moisture off your car windows in the mornings.

13. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Does the jersey/shoes combo come with a side of quitting?

14. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

i'd buy the shoes for 55 if they were smaller. that probably doesn't help you, but it's not a bad price. :)

15. bmthint

bmthint Member

watch out for the shoes.. i dont think they provide very good knee support.

16. moneymake

moneymake Member

Damn stupid haters are everywhere :mad:

17. raidergrad2

raidergrad2 Member

why people hating so much....

18. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

This is a really good price.
    This is Tmac's actual game jersey and shoes, he's selling them cause he doesn't need them anymore.