1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS/B Books

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by T-Yao, Jan 21, 2010.

1. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Anyone go to college?
    Anyone go to UH?
    Anyone has sociology?

Well i have the sociology book for sell.

It's "The Intersections Collection. Pearson Custom Sociology" U of H.

I got it for like $135+ (apparently too much). I am willing to sell it for $65. There's nothing wrong with it, all pages are there. The cover is a little ugly, but the inside is beautiful. Never judge a book by its cover :p

So yep.

I need Philosophy books.

1) "The Letters of Abelard and Heloise" - Peter Abelard; translated by Betty Radice, London:penguin Classics, 2003
    2) "Ethical Writings" - Abelard; translated by Paul Vincent Spade, Indianapolis: Indianapolis: Hackett, 1995 Classics, 2003
    3) "Subjection of Women" - John Stuart Mill; Broadview Press
    4) "A Rulebook for Arguments" - Anthony Weston; Indianapolis: Hackett Publishing Company.