1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTB used 360

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by jcee15, Dec 6, 2012.

1. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Ballin on a budget, anybody got a deal for me? 100-150?

2. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

i'm selling.

currently have a 250GB slim 360, preloaded with halo: reach, fable 3 (new), 3 months of xbox live gold, with one controller and all the cables in the original box.

selling this bundle for 220, let me know if you are interested, can get it to you tomorrow.

3. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Sounds good if it was in my price range:confused:

4. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Sorry man, can't go that low, just thought I'd let you know what I'm selling. Since there are other things included (games and XBL subscription) I can't sell in the 100-150 price range. This is cheaper than the price I have listed currently on Amazon Marketplace and everything is in mint condition in original boxes.

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

What do 360's go for used at Game stop?

6. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

For 199 you can buy a brand new one at Best Buy

7. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't just enter this thread trying to make me look like I'm trying to rip someone off. Yes, you can get a 360 at best buy for 199 (plus tax of course). You fail to mention that it is a 4GB. That makes a huge difference as it doesn't give you enough HD space to install any games on the Xbox. I am also including 2 games and 3 Months of XBL. In addition to the fact that they are in mint condition with no tax or shipping. Look on amazon marketplace or ebay and you will see that my price compares.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Xbox+360+4GB+Console+-+Black/1162184.p?id=1218228678498&skuId=1162184

8. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

not sure, could only find refurbished when i just looked online.

9. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

I don't think he was directing that at you, seems like he was trying to tell the OP. And why would it make you look like you're trying to rip someone off by offering an xbox plus games and free xbl for only $30 more. You're offering a good deal. If I were in the market I would snatch that up quick.

10. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Very true. It most likely wasn't directed at me, but without the other details about the $199 New Xbox, it certainly doesn't make my used $220 Xbox seem reasonable. Sadat X, my apologies if I overreacted.

11. mulletman

mulletman Member

I have a non-slim, 4 gb white one if youre interested.

Send me a message and we can discuss more...

12. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

fyi i'm dropping the price of the 250GB Slim Xbox 360, Halo: Reach, Fable 3 (new), wireless controller, and Xbox Live 3 Month Subscription to 200 dollars. Would prefer to sell today if possible as I am leaving town tomorrow.