1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WSB 2k2 for Dreamcast

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ninja Sauce X, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

Dudes, I totally rip the **** out of this game. The Astros are unstoppable, only the A's can even hope to compete with them. I couldn't help but post, I just finished a game in which all of my players, including Shane Reynolds and Billy Wagner, hit at least one home run. On allstar level no less. This game is nice. Realll nice.

2. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Is this gonna be out on the XBOX like NFL2K2 and NBA2K2???

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Yes it is actually. Should be out by June I believe. Check out the screens here .

4. Buck Turgidson

Is it any better than WSB 2001 (Dreamcast)? That was just about the worst baseball game I've ever seen.

5. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

yeah its better than the 2k1 incarnation. I'd even go as far as to say it nearly rivals nba 2k1/2, multiplayer wise. Play with a good friend, hit a couple home runs and watch the expletives fly!

6. Buck Turgidson

Great! I've been waiting for a decent baseball game on the DC.

7. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

...but the little extras in this game suck serious ass. Such as: difficulty getting created player on the team you want. Trades cannot be overriden. Created players all look exactly the same, save for skin color. Color guy announces when you steal bases, so forget about stealing during play with your buds. Difficulty levels are all exactly the same i.e. allstar computer is same as rookie. But it's the actual gameplay that matters, and its excellent in that aspect.