1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WS Champs Gear Pre-Order at Lids.com

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by T_in_Charlotte, Oct 21, 2005.

1. T_in_Charlotte

T_in_Charlotte Contributing Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Lids.com is taking pre-orders for World Series Championship gear. Pre-order gear here. Also, if you select to ship to one of their stores, there are no shipping and handling charges. Hope I didn't jinx them by posting this, but, being an out of Houston fan, it's nice not having to wait.

2. Rocket G

Rocket G Contributing Member

:mad:

Delete this thread.

Anyone who has pre-ordered this **** needs to make some sort of new offering to appease the baseball gods.

Damn fools!

:mad:

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

T- don't take this the wrong way, because I know you are just as excited about the WS as everyone else. After we win the WS, championship gear will be in every corner store and all over the internet. Remember after the Rox won? You could buy their gear from vendors on the side of the road! I don't see a reason to pre-order gear that I can't even see and may not even like.

4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Bad karma. Delete!

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

im sure the white sox have a link for the same thing too.

6. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member