1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(wow) So....last night I tried Salvia 80x

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RoxSqaud, May 31, 2010.

1. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

i'm fine with ppl who don't drink, smoke, or indulge in psychotropics etc.

the elementary mindset is in reference to people who say things along the lines of, "only stupid people do drugs." which (going by DonkeyMagic's logic), anyone who has ever taken aspirin falls into the "stupid people" category.

i'm not hating on people who don't do drugs. i'm just hating on DonkeyMagic.

2. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

That first video made my day, thanks for posting that.

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you need a new
    [​IMG]

shows how stupid you are. She did get an abortion but i survived it. I'm an abortion survivor.

[​IMG]

4. sew

sew Member

This would be an example of a BAD trip on Salvia.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XpaANIEg694&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XpaANIEg694&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

^ That wasn't so bad.

6. sew

sew Member

Did u watch that vid I posted regarding DMT?

Technically, you've used hallucinogens. As has everyone else who says they haven't or wouldn't. :)

just sayin'

7. sew

sew Member

don't have a lot of experience, but i figured this part of his trip was pretty bad "THIS IS MY LIFE! THIS IS MY LIFE! THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS MY LIFE!"

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Why does their have to be some sort of defined approach to it? Why does there have to be any shaming language in any of it?

Some people just prefer to keep their consciousness intact and let life kick 'em in the ass without having to medicate.

I drink maybe every 3-4 months. I've never smoked, injected anything, or ingested capsules for kicks. Its enough to say I sampled because alcohol counts , but not substantial enough to say I'm INTO it. What am I, 4/5 straight edge? Am I a hyprocrite, too?

No, I just prefer steady stream of actual consciousness if I can help it. And knowing me, any little bit of slight hallucinogen can be a gateway to dependence on harder stuff. Rather just not go that route and tough out reality.

(You can watch Jessica Alba shake her ass and boobs and be "hypnotized" by it...hallucinogen!)

9. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

Good for those people. More power to them...who here said they have a problem with that? I sure didn't. On the same token, some people do like to alter their feeling. Be it through alcohol, mar1juana or what have you.

10. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Not sure why there's a need to get personal, I've never even read a post of yours as far as I can remember.

You've set me up, though. I don't drink alcohol. Enjoy calling me a liar, for whatever that will accomplish.

Pretty much.. though I've never really considered myself straight edge. I associate myself with all kinds of people who have tried all kinds of things.. I just don't care for it enough to be tempted by it.

#150 napalm06, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Fair enough then. I don't believe people are stupid because they use drugs.. though some with less willpower will become quite stupid around drugs.

I'm sure they see some 'value' in those strung out feelings that I just don't get, personally.

#151 napalm06, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

do they even have alcohol in utah??

13. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

Yes I thought the same thing as you (OP) 'bout if life was real or not and if I could go back to it. Total bad trip for me, it was Salvia 30X though lol.

14. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I don't necessarily feel stupid people do drugs. I associate taking illegal drugs with irresponsible people.

And I'll be honest, I do judge users. It's a detrimental activity that isn't conducive to a positive life style. It harms the body, harms the mind. Not something I'll ever find myself getting into.

15. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

any details on what you seen?.....only people who have tried it can comprehend what went on in my head... or where ever I was....

16. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Barely. Finding a bar over there is the equivalent of finding a pearl in a oyster.

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

the only people I claim to have an elementary mindset are the ones who say they don't use say mar1juana because...it kills brain cells, funds terrorism, leads to harder and more dangerous drugs(cocaine, heroin, meth), causes cancer, seriously effects your ability to excel at sports....or that they have never tried a psychedelic because it harms your brain and makes you go crazy...when none of those are true...

I certainly have no problem with people who choose not to use, but won't tolerate "uneducated" people who spit out the bs that was spoon fed to them as a reason not to take a drug or a reason that they are above others who choose to use...

if you have no personal experience with something...how can you know for sure you won't like the experience...its like trying new exotic food...some people are gonna say its great for whatever reason, some will say its terrible for their own reasons... but you don't know for sure until you try it yourself

18. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

I was smoking as **** because at first it didn't makeIt was like another world. Everything was really floo and moving away from me. And I saw the real world but I tought I was stuck in the world I was in at the moment and that it would never be the same.

It's after some minutes I realized I smoked salvia and that's why I was in the state lol.

19. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Hey guys! What's going on in this thread?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPCkqqkGkwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPCkqqkGkwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2 people like this.
  20. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

:eek: lo freakin'l! Think I pass on the Salvia.