1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(wow) So....last night I tried Salvia 80x

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RoxSqaud, May 31, 2010.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Nope, at least not enough for kids these days. I've heard new ways of people getting "wasted" by taking droplets of alcohol in their eyes (like visine) and dipping a tampon in liquor and sticking it up their vaginas for females and up their butts for males. Yeah, I'm glad I just smoke mar1juana.

2. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

At least you tried something new, salvia doesnt kill really isnt bad for you also.
    ive tried it before but it was 20x i think, all the people hating on you **** them we're young we got to enjoy life.
    me myself just woke up from a great night.
    summer has begun :cool:

3. Trip

Trip Member

I smoke salvia on a weekly basis and haven't had any experiences you've had. You should have started off on something less concentrated, 20x max. I've been smoking it for about half a year and moved up to 25x just recently. The effects it gives me is one of a therapeutic nature. I never get scared at any of my visions as it's mostly just pleasant images. 10 minutes later when I'm off my high everything's perfectly normal again.

I think you messed up by having a bunch of guys who've never tried it before do it together. Responsible use of salvia should always include an experienced sitter who'll make sure you don't hurt yourself when tripping. The fact that you had alcohol beforehand as well wasn't good. To do salvia safely you need to limit the intensity of the product and close your eyes and sit back once you hit the high. Having some idiot friends laughing at you while you're tripping worsens the effect severely as you'll interpret it as if they're in your hallucinations as well.

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I take it Journalism school didn't pan out. Or was that Locke? (guess weed does hurt your memory)

5. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Well....they said i was very angry and screamed at some girl at one point...all which i had no idea i had done....I was off in some world while my body was still physically moving around...

I think I could have easily killed someone thinking maybe it was a banana i was peeling.

I was so happy when i realized I was back in my real life. Which I forgot even existed during the trip.

6. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Salvia ain't my thing. It was a little boring at first (40x), so I decided to improve the ambience in my living room. Stroke of midnight, every light in the house turned off, Black Sabbath DVD playing, I took a big bong rip of the stuff. WHOOPS! I tore a hole in reality! I'd better get the **** out of this apartment before anyone finds out! I scrambled to open all the locks on my door (carefully placed to ensure my hallucinating ass wouldn't run screaming into traffic) and was about to rush out of my house to God-knows-where, when I was struck by the thought, "Ooh, don't forget to turn the TV off first!" So I rush over to where "Black Sabbath" is blasting pure evil out of my TV and struggle desperately trying to turn everything off when I came back to my senses... sweating profusely, white as a sheet, kneeling in front of my TV with pure adrenaline pumping through my veins. I'm a rational, experienced drug user. Decided that Salvia was more potent than I'd realized, and haven't touched it since.

7. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

If it did this ^ to Hippieloser....imagine what it did to me....

8. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Well, to be fair, I sorta did it to myself. Pitch black darkness + solitude + evil music isn't the best recipe for a gentle trip. I'd just heard so much about Salvia's craziness that I didn't think I was getting my money's worth unless I saw the face of Satan or something, so I tried to make that happen. It was cool, but scary. Luckily, Salvia only lasts for a couple of minutes.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I wish us Texans could have gone to the liquor store last night :(

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Meh, it is legal, and by posting his experiences here it may help others that have never tried it stay away or try using it in a less harsh way.

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Did you rip your own heart out after looking in the mirror?

12. blink

blink Contributing Member

holy crap i just tried saliva last night too with a group of friends.

ill stick with mar1juana. salvia is just........ ridiculous, i dont know how that stuff is legal. ive tried many drugs, hallucinogens or not, and salvia was really weird.

imagine becoming one with your environment and just twisting and folding reality... feels so weird.

13. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

That does not look like fun to me.

I'd rather just drink a dang beer or vodka.

14. Trip

Trip Member

I take it you're someone from the old JBB? Which one were you?

I actually never ended up going into journalism. Decided that the future of the industry was too bleak and went for something more realistic - business (I know the outlook in that isn't too bright either but I can't do anything about it now :)).

15. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Depends on the state you're in. They tried to pass a federal law but failed. They've tried to ban it in Texas but as of now, it's still legal here. It is illegal in some states.

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Was thinking the same thing.. Either it's BS or he's still tripping

17. blink

blink Contributing Member

most drugs are worth least one try. i think of it as a learning experience :eek:

18. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I live in alabama.

19. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Read this form another forum....thats how i felt....

Makes you really cherish life....

20. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

My first and last trip, I experience a being on hill with a distant shaman (aztec indian) at top of the hill looking at me and my skin being tear apart from the wind then seeing myself in a 3rd person point of view of my physical body being torn into shreds.