1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you trade the entire roster for the Kentucky Wildcats roster?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ch44, Mar 12, 2012.

?

Would you trade the Houston Rockets for the Kentucky Wildcats?

1. Yes

109 vote(s)
    63.0%
  2. No

64 vote(s)
    37.0%
  1. ch44

ch44 Member

I still can't get over the fact that someone said we wouldn't trade DMo and a 1st for Anthony Davis.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I never said I wouldn't take Lebron over Davis "at their respective times" coming out in the draft. What I said was there would "probably" be GM's out there that would take Davis over Lebron due to A. His body of work, and B. His size and what he does for your team defensively.

Camby was great. Not denying that. Anthony Davis is still much better despite similar accomplishments in college as an "NBA Prospect". I dont have time to analyze every aspect of his game and talent, but if you have watched Davis play at all in the past 3 weeks you will know what Im talking about.