1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you trade James Harden if you could draft Jabari Parker?

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by SkyrimOwnsAll, Nov 9, 2013.

1. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

lol not such a dumb thread anymore is it

2. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

you are braindead

3. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

keep damage controlling Harden's terrible play..

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Morey has to want IT

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yao got fat anyway but he is untradable as a retired player

6. wise_man

wise_man Member

U dont have to trade him, but atleast get a coach whom they will respect and play tough....u think hardeen and all da other rockets players will play with da same attitude if our coach was papovich.??????

7. Brandyon

Brandyon Member

Absolutely. Nothing spells "win now," for a team lacking in experience and maturity like giving up a month into the season and getting some 19 years olds next year.

8. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

This thread is up their with the worst threads of all time

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It works in NBA2K!?!

10. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I like J. Parker a lot!!! But at some point, you have to stick with what you've assembled and make it work, i.e, THE SPURS! James Harden just need to get serious, unfortunately at the time we were looking for a Star Player, there weren't many available.

I think Harden is good, not great......I would love Paul George, I like his actions on and off the court; he's not seen at every club! He's honing his craft and it shows.

If you look at Harden's game, nothing has improved since last year. His handle is still suspect, his can not go to his right, and NO "D"!! The difference between a Star and a Superstar is, a star shines on occasions, a superstar shines every night. James shined in San Antonio, had a good offense game against Utah and got man handled against one of the top defenders of all time - PJ Tucker?!?:rolleyes:

11. Bogey

Bogey Contributing Member

I wouldn't do a Harden trade, but I wish there was a way Morey could get an uprotected pick from a mediocre team this year. I think there are probably 5 or 6 guys in this draft that could be really good players if not superstars in the future.

12. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

yep agreed, Harden seems content with where he is at, and doesnt seem like he wants to get better

13. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Why can't I rate this thread 1-star?

14. chandlerbang21

havent seen a top 10 player on the court all season for houston

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

OP already proved he had one of the lowest IQs on this board with his other posts but man...this just cements it.

Harden pisses me off so bad, but unproven draft choice over proven SG? Harden plays well with CP and his defficiencies are masked, it would be up the but r****ded to trade him for someone like that.

16. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

proven SG lol... what has he proven, that is a one-dimensional offensive only stathore.... notice how Harden plays off his man so he can be in position to get rebounds and start a selfish fastbreak for himself, or when he passes the ball with the shotclock under 5 seconds... either the player will make the shot( and he will get a selfish assist), or the person misses the shot and he hurts their fg% and not his... selfish you wont win a championship with this kind of player at all

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

how the hell did you address the "proven SG" stuff with your nonsense? Dude you seriously don't know crap about basketball or you are too incoherent to express yourself. I am one of Harden's BIGGEST critics btw.

18. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

1) Parker is an SF.
    2) He hasn't proven anything at an nba level.
    3) Parker is an SF.
    4) You are an idiot.

19. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Harden prefers nightclubs over the practice courts... you would think he would learn from guys like Durant that he played with in OKC, but i dont see it... he is all stats, and not a team player... its funny when i look at Harden draft profile on nbadraft.net they have his defense a 9/10 lol... and his intangibles a 10/10 haha, either they scouted the wrong guy, or he got lazy when he got to the league

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/james-harden

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I'm not even going to respond. Good day.