1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you still watch Rox games if MDA is hired?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RyanB, May 24, 2016.

?

Would you still watch rockets games if MDA is hired?

1. Yes

151 vote(s)
    72.6%
  2. NO!!

57 vote(s)
    27.4%
  1. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Yet somehow many of these so called fans are voting "No, I would no longer watch our team."

Ridiculous. I'm a Rocket through thick and thin and I'll watch our team if DaDakota was hired has head coach with Mickey Mouse as his assistant.

2. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Sure I would watch, looking like this:
    [​IMG]

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I do not know who FTW Rockets FTW is and I do NOT give a rat's arse about him. All I know is that he has low reading comprehension skills and parades Morey misquotes as statements of fact. Don't bring this fake tough guy in the GARM. He is Sam Dekker of posting.

If you're gonna quote Morey, you might as well bring up the correct quote. Then again, what do I expect from you?

1 person likes this.
  4. Nimo

Nimo Member

Absolutely. If I don't, how will I know get on clutchfans.net after every Rockets loss to whine and complain and create fire/cut/trade ________ threads?

1 person likes this.
  5. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

What do I look like, some Mavs fan?

I'm watching the Houston Rockets even if they trot out twelve cryogenically frozen Karl Malone clones coached by Actual Karl Malone.

6. Handles

Handles Member

I echo these exact thoughts and I'll even take it one step further. I am getting disillusioned with the entirety of the NBA. My views on the league have become very cynical and it's even gotten to the point where I believe the league is somewhat rigged. I think the NBA directly influences the outcome of some (not all) games.

~20 games into last season I didn't even bother to waste my time watching the lesser matchups - those would only make me sad when we lost and not even happy when we won because of course we should have won. And even the matchups against top teams I didn't always see to the end (when we would inevitably fall way behind).

This is coming from a guy who watched every single game since 2008. I just couldn't get behind our team last year and I don't know if I'll even be able to support the league again, now that I don't trust it.

That said, I will still try. Regardless of who coaches next season, I will tune in and give them a chance to hopefully help me regain faith.

7. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Lol to anyone saying no. This is our team. Anybody but JB and Mchale

8. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

If you wouldn't watch games you should just leave now.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

will watch the rox

but still want him fired ASAP

10. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Buying league pass to watch the team is fine.. but if you buy merch and tickets to the games, you're supporting the delusional owner who doesn't care about you as a fan. He will bounce your emails, force stupid Asian crap down your throat, hire the worst candidate for HC and make sure you get punished for giving him $$$.

Let's try to get Harden jersey sales to bottom of the league
    Let's try to get stadium attendance to bottom of the league

11. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

[​IMG]

12. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I hardly watch as it is, I really don't like the guy, so I guess it might not want me to watch as much.

So..... "NO" :grin:

13. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I will become a Jazz and Mavs fan if the Rockets hire Mike D'Antoni.;) :rolleyes:

14. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

When I did watch, I would be like this though.

[​IMG]

15. photojoe

photojoe Member

I said I would watch the RRockets no matter who the players or the coach is, but 12 Karl Malones coached by Karl Malone would probably be where I drew the line.

16. photojoe

photojoe Member

Would rather either one of JB or McHale over D'Antoni.

Would still watch though.

17. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

This is how I feel

I'm sure I will catch a game here or there on tv.

But in reality the Rockets are dead to me until there is a new ownership change

I wont be rooting for any other team.. I just wont be rooting period. I will have a pause button hit for the NBA until Rockets have new ownership.

I will not spend a dime.. I will not spend a penny on the franchise until I can un hit that pause button

#57 Realjad, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
  18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

But trolling on CF is becoming a lot more fun than watching the Rockets. :p

19. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Atleast Les actually spends money and thinks he can buy a championshio. drayton and the Astros were disgusting for a few years.

This new ownership is okay but the jury is still out. They got a lot of people's hopes up this year and have laid a big fat egg. Astros are just as disappointing as the rockets were this year imo.

20. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

It's a stupid question. If MDA is coaching and the Rockets are winning then why wouldn't anyone who is a Rockets fan watch the games?

My only reason for not wanting MDA is because of my lack of faith in him.