1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would Rondo Be A Possibility?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FLASH21, Jan 31, 2013.

?

Trade for Rondo, yay or nay.

1. Yay!

40.4%
  2. Naaaayyy!

59.6%
  1. Knightrogen

Knightrogen Member

cause he is awesome!;)

2. hltiki

hltiki Member

would work if there were 2-3 balls on the court.

3. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Haha I'm definitely a fan of his, BUT I don't see how, financially, we get Rondo and Dwight and keep Lin. Even so, not sure if he'd be playing SG.

4. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Please get rondo morey this team has been dying for a true pg

5. pnr

pnr Member

Boston would be looking for picks, not Lin and Asik. Lin and Asik would make that team a playoff team in the east.

6. denali_wjl

denali_wjl Member

Rondo isn't all that good, and coming off a major injury. Boston getting Lin and Asik might be really good for them.

7. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

These Rondo threads getting two star ratings. Lmao I bet they would jump up to a 5 star rating if the Rockets actually traded for him. The fickleness is real.

8. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Haha honestly, thread ratings is something I barely ever notice on here. On other forums, they're a bit more noticeable, but here not so much.

9. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

When Rondo found out Doc was gone he said " I dont want to be here"

Celtics cant get full value for Rondo (ACL Injury)

Rondo wont be ready till December

Rondo makes 12 mil = Asik and t-rob

Celtics are in a bad position (good in enough to be a 8th seed , not bad enough for the top 5 pick)

Most insiders are saying , Ainge wants to stock up on picks for the next 2 drafts(2014/2015)

10. thekad

thekad Member

Rondo is like the opposite of a Morey player.

11. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Lmao Rondo don't want to be in Boston anymore? He was the reason why everyone left!

12. gengar

gengar Member

This. Rondo would not come here, Boston will not trade him, and he would be highly ineffective here when he's not allowed to play point guard. He's a worse shooter than Lin, which makes him a worse fit to our team. I really think he's a amazing player but I don't think he can co-exist with Harden. If we traded Harden for Rondo straight up, and re-built the team to play PG-centric ball with Rondo as the set piece, I could see this team going far in the playoffs. I simply cant stand Chris Finch offense where anyone can bring up the ball

13. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Trade Lin;
    Sign Billups or trade for Hinrich
    Our PG should be a good shooter and good defensive

14. finsraider

finsraider Member

Wasn't Morey part of the staff that drafted Rondo? In fact, I thought Morey was the one pushing hard for him.

15. finsraider

finsraider Member

Lin + TRob + TJones + White + $3 million + 2014 1st should be enough, at least that is what we would need to trade to clear enough cap space for Dwight.

I don't see a fit with either Harden or Howard. It would be more of a buy low opportunity. We would need a very unique player at the 4....definitely a 3 point shooter.

16. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

Rondo??

Rondo is believed to be the next to leave Boston. The mavs are the team that want him badly they think that with rondo they could hop in the Dwight sweepstakes. My question is why don't we go get Rondo we have so many young players and would Boston go for that. I think Rondo Harden and Howard would be a better fit than Paul Harden and Howard.

17. ~~~

~~~ Member

Stein said that they wanted Dirk in return which the Mavs will not do. They will most likely ask for Parsons.

18. rocketblood713

I would like to have Rondo to be honest but I don't it will happen with Houston or the Mavs

19. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Sweat them out till the price go down.. All i can see is a Portland 3 way or 4 way with Chicago, Portland the Celtics, and the Rockets

20. Spooner

Spooner Member

Paul/Harden >>>>>Rondo/Harden

Good lord are you serious?