1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Superstar in NBA history

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsLegend, May 28, 2018.

1. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

F**** you “RocketsLegend”! You POS scumbag! What have you ever done with your life?! Who are you to criticize the MVP and best player on this rockets squad. It was 1 all-star vs 4 all-stars and 3 referees! What did you think was going to happen?! Do us all a favor and delete your account. Somebody ban this POS!

Reeko likes this.
  2. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Soo who are you going to replace him with? I'll wait

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

As for someone who has seen the Rockets win back to back championship, I'm really not impressed with conference finals appearance.

farr3l and Know Your Role like this.
  4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

didn't know you ever came out of your hole in the D&D

5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Worst fan in nba history.

Its such a lazy and chitty take to act as if harden playing 1 v 4 without an injured cp3 was expected to win but choked.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

couldn’t have said it better myself

losers like OP aren’t real fans, they’re just trolls looking to spread negativity...it’s so childish and corny

7. photojoe

photojoe Member

I also was alive in 1994 and 1995.

I didn't realize that was all that it took to be considered a Rockets fan and expert at evaluating NBA talent

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Trolls are always on the lookout for new places, new opportunities.

This is the place.

You guys are the opportunities.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Harden has a reputation for choking in playoffs and what does he do again? Choke in the playoffs. Terrified people who too scared to criticize their favorite players are the problem.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

no one cares about what you think. If you don't like what I have to say then leave this thread and go back to your safe space.

11. riko

riko Member

Same superstar that got the rockets within a whisker of beating the greatest team offensive of all time? Same team that Kyrie , Lebron and love could only get one game off? You know the great Lebron James lost 4-1 to?

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Thanks to Chris Paul in game 5. Harden went 0-11 from three in that game.

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Calm down. I meant it as a compliment. I think you are an excellent troll.

14. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Can you give exact examples of this choking? Because I didn’t see it.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

2nd half of game 6 and 7. Mind you both games Rockets had double digit lead.

16. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

It's crazy to hear the media applauding the Harden and the Rockets for their performance against one of the greatest teams of all times while many of their own fans are lambasting them. I'm guessing many of which are the same fans who've been talking all that media conspiracy/disrespect crap all year.

Lurch likes this.
  17. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

So it’s Harden’s FAULT that nobody else could hit a shot? It’s Harden’s fault that the Rockets couldn’t get a call to save their lives? It’s Hardens fault that our depth fell off and we were forced to play Ryan Anderson and Joe Johnson meaningful minutes?

We lost in 7 to the the so called greatest team ever assembled. A team that’s 1 year off of a championship and 2 years off of going 73-9. We didn’t lose to Utah. Nobody expected us to win WITH Paul, saying we would lose in 5 or 6 if lucky. We were UP 3-2 before Paul went down thanks to stealing a game in Oracle in which JAMES HARDEN willed us to victory on both sides of the ball. Harden was also the reason we were able to build big leads in 6 and 7 and give us hope. Had we not had him then both of those games are over at half with us being down 30. Losing Paul forced Harden to do everything and it wore him down. Carrying a team will do that. Harden did not choke. His supporting cast choked. You cannot seriously have expected Harden to win against a team led by 4 all-stars and 2 MVPs BY HIMSELF. You are extremely foolish.

Killatron 2000 and waytookrzy079 like this.
  18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Don't group the "media disrespect of harden crew"with trolls that sht on our mvp after a fking rigged match vs the stack p***y ass KD and warriors.

19. Game7

Game7 Member

You didn't answer the question.

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Your question is irrelevant. I'm criticizing Harden's shot selection.