1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Worst NBA All-Star?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Sydeffect, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Chris Gatling or Tyrone Hill

2. buffalobills!!!

Jamaal Magloire and Maurice :p Williams

3. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Jamaal Magloire, it was laughable at the time and it's even more so with hindsight on his career.

4. JimRaynor55

JimRaynor55 Member

The year that Magloire made the All-Star team, LeBron didn't. And the excuse of weak Eastern centers, since the coaches have put power forwards in as centers on numerous occasions. How the guy actually did in the All-Star game itself doesn't really mean anything, since it's an exhibition with no real defense. It's the acclaim and reputation (and contract signings) that come with the "All-Star" title that really matter.

5. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

good list, plus magloire and b.j. armstrong. I'd say Magloire was in on position, so at least it kinda had to be the case. Armstrong at 16 pts 4 asts 1 stl 2 turnovers? Ridiculous as a PG, even at 44% 3pfg

dana barros and ced ceballos were insane scorers for a year or 2. The Davis boys were defenders and rebounders.

I think I'd have to choose Gatling and BJ Armstrong as the worst.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This has been my beef for a long time. Using Centers, Forward, and Guards as All-star categories is the dumbest thing ever. Cs should be grouped with PFs, and SF should be grouped with SG, and maybe with PGs too. The fact that there are so few talented big men who would label themselves "centers" made almost all of these ridiculous selections possible.