1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

World Championships 2010

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by sbyang, Jul 20, 2010.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Make it a double elimination tournament......

DD

2. YaoZow

YaoZow Member

The reason why Love, Granger and Curry were glued to the bench was for the same reason.

None of those dudes play defense.

If you watched the games when Love was defending the other Center, they had his way with him. Same for Granger and Curry.

3 poor defensive guys that won't be invited to London...maybe Curry if he learns to play defense at least as well as Eric Gordon.

I don't think Lebron will ever be invited to the Olympics again; Team USA staff hate his arrogance.

Supposedly, Team USA's 2012 squad will be 50/50 B-Team & Redeem team.

I'm thinking
    Durant - MVP!
    Westbrook - Only player capable of breaking the zone
    Odom - 2nd best player and best Center for Team USA since Shaq
    Rose - He was up and down but I think he'll be given another chance
    Igoudala - He should be rewarded for that tremendous D

None of the other players really distinguished themselves.

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Where are the fundamentalist queens now? Team USA dominated with its so called "B-Team".