1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woke up to slashed tires. What is wrong with people?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Bäumer, Aug 7, 2016.

?

Psycho ex or random?

1. Psycho ex-girlfriend

37 vote(s)
    66.1%
  2. Random POS

19 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. nono

nono Member

OP is most likely a virgin who slashed his own tires.

2 people like this.
  2. nono

nono Member

Also it's definitely the girl. The probability of a random person doing this is really low. Someone would have to really dislike you. Maybe you've been a real dick to lots of people and made enemies without realizing.

3. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Nice. He lived on the SW corner in the bottom of a 2 story duplex. Was a really neat spot.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Pics would help with the apb on crazy.

5. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

What kind of car? In college, someone went to the parking garage and slashed all the tires of the Mustangs parked there. Could have been someone who hates whatever you drive.

But it's the ex.

7. VanityHalfBlack

/thread

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Sounds like a boring weekend, OP.

My car was stolen in broad daylight on Thursday in the heart of Santa Monica. My keys fell out of my pocket on the beach boardwalk during my lunch break, and a mentally ill homeless man picked them up and just walked around the neighborhood until he found my car with the key fob clicker. I have seen footage, acquired myself, of the moment when he discovers the sound of my vehicle with my keys in his hands.

On Saturday morning I received a call from Whittier PD that they had recovered the vehicle. They confirmed it was likely the same man who stole the car. I went to retrieve the car from the towyard and the perp had left behind his brown dirty weed and some crack rock and /or meth. So I called PD to come back and retrieve those items as evidence.

Dude's car got a little dinged up.

9. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

if it was more than one tire it's personal.

some random kid will just puncture one tire then get the hell away from there.

someone fueled by revenge or anger will slash all 4 and maybe key the car too just because

10. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Damn, I know it could have been a lot worse for me. Sucks to hear that man but I am glad you got your car back. That was always one of my biggest fears because I am super clumsy and lose my keys all the time.

Spoke with some more neighbors and nobody saw anything. They said for the neighborhood they have never heard of anything like that. The only crime they knew of was some guy driving around hacking into Jeep ignition systems and stealing the cars, not exactly the tire slashing type.

Knowing my bat**** crazy ex it is probably her. I was threatened with suicide numerous time, she lied to me about being date raped (didn't find this one out until after we split) and a bunch of other crazy stuff. She is a grade A psycho. Last week I finally blocked her number, email and changed all of my shared account info (amazon prime, netflix and spotify) that she used so this could be her crazy pants way of getting me to communicate with her again.

11. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LWmNIgKlsEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

Will insurance pay for that or is it worth the hassle?

13. Nook

Nook Member

You will end up porking her again.

14. the shark

the shark Member

"My psycho b**** crazy ex girlfriend", and you're not sure who it is?

15. Bäumer

I have been down that route with her before. We broke up and split more times than I would like to admit but this last round was it for me. All lines of communication outside of vandalism have been completely severed. I am just glad I don't have any pet rabbits. Plus I upgraded to a much better lady that is waaaaay out of my league. Life has been really good until I saw my tires. Just got back from discount and it is a nice $500 punch to the wallet. Apparently having more than one tire slashed is super rare.

16. Bäumer

I won't post pics but imagine a modern day Tara Reid crossed with Rachel McAdams. Definitely falls short on the Vicky Mendoza Diagonal.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WaSy8yy-mr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DD

18. Bäumer

Just found out the neighbors may have possibly caught it on video. They have a camera facing the street where I parked. Keeping my fingers crossed they can find something.

19. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

It just got real

20. Asian Sensation

Someone left you free weed and crack rocks. What's the problem again?