1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woj: Derek Fisher and Matt Barnes got into a physical altercation

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TMac'n, Oct 7, 2015.

1. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Why are you quoting my question/response to Topfive's two specific criteria. :confused: Why are you citing the difference in Fisher's and Harden's age? No one is disputing that 40 and 25 is a significant age gap, in fact no one even brought it up.
    Um, thanks for the info? :confused: And what can't I? :confused: You and Nook seem to have misread the context of my question to TopFive, which dealt specifically and ONLY with two issues. which was...
    So yeah thanks the info about Fisher's and Hardens age and that they weren't teammates, though I'm not sure how either relates or pertain to me and Topfives mostly facetious discussion.

2. OTMax

OTMax Member

Ah why did they have to bring 2pac into this...so 90s and so cliché when people start to do something bad and were in a car, they would have to be listening to 2pac...whoever brought this up first, media or Barnes, should be checking themselves.

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

So Lamar is a confirmed psycho?

And does he have a kid with Khloe?

4. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Divorce is tough, but Barnes should have approached the situation like a mature adult and ****ed Fisher's wife.

2 people like this.
  5. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cf8MDh80hFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought you asked "Can't we say the same thing about James Harden?" I was just saying that the situations weren't the same. Sorry if I misunderstood.

7. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Hell, I believe him.

8. BandwagonRocket

I wish Matt Barnes would beat up TheGreatYacht and Double-Up.

9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

1) These 2 are too old to be acting this stupid.

2) Derek may be morally wrong from dating Matt's EX.. But the fact is that's EX and she can't date whom ever she likes and the same goes for him...

3) There are 3 sides to this entire story... Matt's side.. Derek's side and the truth....

Both of them need to grow up....

T_Man

10. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Matt Barnes Gets Off-Court Support for Beating Up Fisher

Quote:

NBA bad boy Matt Barnes is getting support off the court after beating up Knicks coach Derek Fisher for dating his ex.

Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson said Friday that he has no problem with what Barnes did because he would have done the same thing.

“You don’t want nobody that’s been around you’’ dating your former girlfriend or wife, Gibson told Power 105.1 radio. “You crossing the line’’ by dating them.

Asked what he would do if he was in a similar situation, he said, “I’m doing it, too,’’ referring to the attack.

11. Asian Sensation

Jerry!!! Jerry!!! Jerryyyyy!!!!!!!

12. Mprice

Mprice Member

Outside of getting Lawson this story has really made the off season for me :grin:

13. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

Im with Matt on this.

14. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

ROFLMAO!!!!

T_Man

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

If Barnes didn't have such a history of being a douche, I might feel sorry for him. Dude is just a straight up wanna be thug who is dangerous to those playing against him.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The NBA is suspending Memphis' Matt Barnes for off-court incident with Knicks coach Derek Fisher, league source tells Yahoo Sports.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/681497694347591680">December 28, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Matt Barnes will serve a two-game suspension, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/681500695921586180">December 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

#96 J.R., Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  17. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You're telling me there's a woman out there who's been with both Derek Fisher AND Matt Barnes?? God, she must have some sort of fetish for douchebag ***holes.

18. i3artow i3aller

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The beef is real <a href="https://twitter.com/LakeShOwQueen">@LakeShOwQueen</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mattbarnes?src=hash">#mattbarnes</a> <a href="https://t.co/t133EXq6Kl">https://t.co/t133EXq6Kl</a></p>&mdash; SPUN (@SPUN) <a href="https://twitter.com/SPUN/status/651900626222362624">October 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

19. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Is there a Chinese animated version of what happened? I'm too lazy to read.

20. dude1394

dude1394 Member

Derek Fisher has never and will never have any honor. Using his daughters "sickness" to get out of two contracts and now this. Putrid excuse for a human being.