1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Woj) Christian Wood agrees to deal with Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketpower2, Jun 26, 2015.

1. hvic

hvic Member

Yao is the only big you can talk about lol.

2. Sanity2disChaos

Maybe a post of clips from summer league would help settle this debate.

3. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

^^ no it wouldn't lol they underutilized him. Seemed deliberate.

4. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Shouldn't you be banned from projecting players? Didn't you once say Terrence Jones was the next Dwight Howard??? I remember you were super-hyped up on all three guys we drafted that year, including Lamb and White.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

He thought Royce White would be like Magic Johnson.

And I could be wrong but I think he also said there was no difference between John Henson and Anthony Davis.

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Are you the grammar police? We're on a internet fan forum arnt we. Secondly I have seen Chris wood play and I think he's not a very good player. He's skinny which impacts his ability to go up strong for rebounds and his ability to jump. He's no Anthony Davis for a skinny guy who can jump.

My personal opinion which I stated is he's not a very instinctive player he has to look around before making a move, best case scenario is jordan hill and that's best case which I highly doubt he will achieve. Guys a knuckle head and is lazy those traits don't magically go away.

You should kno that Undrafted player success rate is very low for guys with low motor and bad habits and this guy has all of them..... That's why he didn't get drafted.

1 person likes this.
  7. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Pull up any of my posts that I have trashed any rockets big? I actually think tjones is a useful player off the bench and you can do much worse. I think dmo is a very good player and could be a allstar quality big with a few areas of growth i have stated in current threads going on in the garm.

I think you have me confused with somebody else.

By the way Chris woods isn't currently on the rockets so technically I'm not trashing a rockets big, but he is hot garbage I stand by that. If he becomes even a rotation player for any team not just ours in the next 3 seasons I'll put 50$ in the tip jar.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You two are over doing it. Yes i am a fan of Jones. Was a fan of White's until i found out like the rest of that he had a situation. I was never really high on Lamb, i was just going with Morey on that one. That Henson/Davis line was made up by a hater. I was all for drafting Henson though.
    But hey, don't take my word for it. If you don't believe he will amount to anything then that's on you.

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

He sure has developed QUICK within 4 WEEKS to go from sure D-leaguer to certain ALL STAR

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

But on 9/29/12...

o rly :eek:

11. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

His nbadraft.net profile reminds me a little bit of Eddie Griffin (RIP). Which may not be a bad thing for an undrafted player, particularly if he's in a better state of mind than Griff was.

Azim da Dream

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The power of hindsight.

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

No doubt. I've had a couple gems in my time.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

That's nothing. Remember my huge man crush on Hasheem Thabeet?

15. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

That is why i have Postbadlee on block