1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wizards just lost, Jordan out of playoffs

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Playercentral, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Playercentral

Playercentral Member

2. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

As Gabby Jay would say.

[​IMG]

YAY!!!

3. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

I am glad to hear this

4. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

haha, PunchOut, too cool...

anyway, I'm with Playercentral, I was hoping he'd get in and have some magic left in him...

5. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

I rather see Jordan in the playoffs than the Bucks.

6. Asian Sensation

This royally sucks. No Rockets to cheer for in playoffs and not even a chance to see Jordan work some magic. Well I guess I cheer for Blazers then.

7. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

Why would you cheer for them? Scottie Quitten is on that team...the only team I'm gonna root for is the team that plays the Lakers, cause the Lakers need to be dethroned.

8. Asian Sensation

Because I live in Portland and before Drexler was traded to Houston I was a die-hard Blazer fan. As much as I hate watching Pippens ugly face and bad attitude I've got to cheer for the home team when worse comes to worst.

9. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

Awesome. F*** jordan. i can't imagine the **** stroking that would've gone on had he had a good game or two in the playoffs. it's bad enough when it happens in the regular season. unfortunately, thanks to starting himself after saying he would come off the bench, he won't lose the all time scoring average mark to wilt. that would've just been the friggin icing on the cake. no playoffs both years, no guarantee the wizards are any better off b/c of his off court moves or on court presence, him being frustrated with his teammates as if he thought he was gonna have an excellent supporting cast like on the bulls, and losing the scoring average to wilt. 3 out of 4 ain't bad i guess.

10. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I don't think they are mathematically eliminated yet, although the chances are very slim that they will get in.

I believe if the Bucks win only one of their last 4 games, OR the Wizards lose on of their last 4, they are eliminated.

11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Qualifiers: I like Jordan as a player. I have no problem with his comeback. I DO have a problem with the MEDIA relating all things going on in the NBA to "Jordan"

[RANT]

I am GLAD the Jordan will NOT be in the playoffs. Enough is enough! That means we do not have to hear anymore Jordan crap during the playoffs and players that are playing well that DESERVE the spotlight during this time of year WILL get that spotlight instead of having it STOLEN by Jordan's presence in the playoffs!

There are a lot of good players busting their ass and a lot of good teams playing well that DO NOT get decent media coverage because all the media is diverted to Jordan. This is the ONE thing that really pisses me off about Jordan's return to the NBA. The Wizards SUCK, yet they are on TV all the time. They probably will be on TV one time next year with Jordan not on the team anymore.

TIME TO MOVE ON! There are plenty of great stars in the NBA that deserve the spotlight this time of year and we don't need Jordan taking it away.

[/END RANT]