1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

With the 14th pick in the 2012 NBA Draft..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Apr 26, 2012.

?

The Houston Rockets Select..

1. Terrence Ross

15 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Meyers Leonard

46 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Terrence Jones

18 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. John Henson

20 vote(s)
    6.8%
  5. Austin Rivers

121 vote(s)
    41.2%
  6. Dimian Lillard

13 vote(s)
    4.4%
  7. Arnett Moultrie

13 vote(s)
    4.4%
  8. Moe Harkless

1 vote(s)
    0.3%
  9. Royce White

13 vote(s)
    4.4%
  10. Others

34 vote(s)
    11.6%
  1. Burko

Burko Member

For the benefit of someone who lives abroad and has no access to TV listings, can someone give me a rough estimate in hours until we find out who we have drafted?

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

They should.:(

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sam Bowie and Greg Oden do not agree.

DD

4. Red&BlackPudman

I really hope we use the two picks and lowry to trade very high up in the draft

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I really hope we have a weighted ping pong ball that nets us a top 3 pick.

DD

6. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

:eek: You just jinxed it

7. SupaSam

SupaSam New Member

Andrew Nicholson, diamond in the rough

such a talent Centre/ PF...

We need to draft him, He will be available so low in the draft so ye, buying his pick would be awesome.

8. SupaSam

SupaSam New Member

ANDREW NICHOLSON

9. gah

gah Member

When you trash a team that has 4 near all-stars in it, then it follows that you see a need to replace them (at least the two you are trashing) with something better. Again, my point is you are seriously under-appreciating our players. Martin and Scola are just one notch below being All-Stars, your ridiculous amount of frustration make it seem like they are both about to show the world that they are on Scalabrine's level, they are not the worthless scrubs you seem to be describing. On the same token, Courtney Lee could play a solid role in 85% of teams.

I am one who has called for Martin and Scola to be traded in multiple occasions, I also don't mind trading Courtney or Chase, but that doesn't mean I can't see that they bring respectable skills to the table. Just admit that if you have filled a position with "Slightly above average" then you don't have a hole in said position. We are all frustrated here, I'm seeing the glass half-full but what you are seeing is an empty glass.