1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

With the 14th pick in the 2010 NBA Draft the Houston Rockets select

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BEAT LA, Apr 25, 2010.

1. yuisakata

yuisakata Member

ROFL. I bet he was watching Alice in wonderland on his cell phone at the time lol

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Trade down for a #21-26 pick and a late second rounder. Draft Devin Ebanks and Manny Harris.

Budinger/ Scola / Hill / Battier will be traded

Yao / Hayes / Andersen
    Bosh / Jeffries
    Ariza / Ebanks
    Martin / Taylor / Harris
    Brooks / Lowry

3. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I want Harris, he is a going to be a great late pick up.

Minnesota is the perfect trading partner. They have the 2nd, 16th, 23rd, 45th, and 56th picks in the draft.

4. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I see the Rockets trying to trade up. I would like to secure the 7th pick so we can end up safely getting Greg Monroe (as I am guessing he should be there)

#14+2012 first rounder maybe? If we could secure Monroe in would do it in a heartbeat.

5. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

This was posted on realgm, take it for what its worth.

I like Orton as a prospect but if it means Motiejunas falling to us, I'd love it.

6. fattz

fattz Member

This sounds like a MoneyBall

7. fattz

fattz Member

This sounds like a MoneyBall move :)

8. Moonscope

Moonscope Member

are we able to call it 'MoreyBall' ? Or would that be inappropriate ?

:D

9. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Renardo-Sidney-1113/

That scouting report most certainly doesn't sound like a Rockets type player. I like Paul George, a Small Forward who's a solid defender, and can shoot, but has limited upside. I figure Battier will probably be moved, I'd prefer Ariza be moved first.

10. SternSuckS

SternSuckS Member

We all know who is getting picked 1st & 2nd, but, who is going to be the 3rd overall pick I wonder?

I'd take Demarcus Cousins. i know he's got maturity issues, but from what I've seen of him from the start of the season, he's matured a lot. He's not too athletic, but has fantastic footwork, great hands and an unbelievable ability to rebound the ball out of his area.

11. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Repped!

12. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

two months ago i said this was the rockets guy. he's the type of player and character they love.

everyone said they don't need anymore undersized 4's. so after two months of being told i was wrong... sweet sweet vindication!!

1 person likes this.
  13. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Yup, people should of known by now we were gonna pick him if he was there. Rockets were looking to replace Landry and Patterson is the guy. Better post game, better jumper, block shots which is what we need, but not as athletic as Landry.

I think he will develop into a better player than Landry. Anyways, repped.