1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wishfull Thinking???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by davestrate, Jul 16, 2010.

1. tdogg310

tdogg310 Member

Granger plays the 3 and 4 for Pacers. He is a natural 3, and is in no way a 2. The dude is 6'8, 230.

2. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Pretty sure he is off by a factor of a fat finger. He threw a 9 in there when he hit the 8 or the 0.

3. djimi

djimi Member

the only players i would give up for those key assets is CP3. Granger? yeah he's a good player in a lousy team but funny how fast we forget we used to have a player who won couple of scoring titles on another bad teams, it looked good on paper but in the end how did it turn out? giving up Batt/Bud/Hill/NY Picks is way too much, please show some value and respect to our current players. let's be patient, rome wasn't built in a day ;)

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No more if threads please.

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

You know, you'd think everyone who responds in any of the "we give our crap for their star player" threads would unanimously think it's a joke and absolute steal on our part.

But that's never the case for some reason.

6. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

i wouldn't trade away bud. I'd throw in AB and maybe taylor.....But I am sure Ind is eyeing Bud....

7. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

I'm pretty sure the Pacers won't trade Granger, Hill, Bud and 2 first rounders for Shane Battier. I mean, I respect the intangibles too, but wow. Another thing, when did the Pacers acquire all of our assets?

8. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

Probably about the same time that you learned the difference between information grouped in rows and information grouped in columns. Lern2read.

9. dropshot001

dropshot001 Member

i like budinger and think he has a lot of promise....we should keep him

10. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

If you think Bud will be anywhere close to Granger, you need a swift kick to the nutts. :grin:

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

that's too much.

12. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Even though no such fornatting is apparent on the device I am using to view said "information," all that is irrelevant now.

I just got cracked on by JCmothaf¤ck!nDenton! Truly, I'm the lowest of the low.

13. AggieRocketsFan

Will Aaron Brooks quit on us when he finds out Bud makes 7mil a year?