1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Win game 5 and anything can happen...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, May 25, 2015.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

Be up 3-1 or down 1-3 like right now, I think we will need to win G5 anyways.

2. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

Its pure math.
    The team reacts differently when:

They SHOULD win at home:
    Losing G1 Clipps
    Losing G3 to GS

They MUST win:
    All last 3 games against Clipps
    All last 3 games against GS <---- :cool:

Thats part of being an underdog.
    "And I like it! HEHEHEHE" (Man, I miss Clyde! :()

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

If they were to win 4 in a row after being down 0-3 from a team that won 67 games, it would go down as one of the greatest sports achievements of all time. Even thought it wouldn't get the same amount of respect from the national media, it would be up there with only the Boston Red Sox comeback against the Yankees in the ALCS.

4. YallMean

YallMean Member

Win 4 games, that has objective never changed. If we think we are better, we should be able to win 4 games against the Warriors. And if we can't, we are just not. It all comes down to who's better. One game at a time.

5. Sajan

Sajan Member

Winning game 5 puts us back where we need to be. 3-2 with home teams winning their games.

Right off the bat we had to win 1 on the road..but with us dropping one at home, that means 2 on the road. Makes it tougher, but I don't think it's impossible.

6. joeson332

joeson332 Member

They are due for a victory at Golden State, haven't won there since last year when Dwight hit that 3.

7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

What is it now?

I'd be tempted to drop $100 in case we pull this off.

8. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

A little bird mentioned that Curry's head isn't the only pain.

A swollen elbow can hurt your shot, too.

Not wishing injuries on anyone, but i wouldn't mind a bad game from Stephen "Arrogant and I haven't won anything yet" Curry.

James is a complete player, from assists, rebounds, etc...

Curry is the best shooter in the league, I'll give him that.

I feel good about tomorrow. That's rare to feel good, but Curry will be hesitant to drive the lane, and if Kevin is smart (who am I kidding?!) he won't keep chasing Curry. It's a simple corner zone.

Even JB could be heard talking about letting Trevor and James hang out on the sides instead of running and chasing Steph.

I don't get why Kevin doesn't see it.

This isn't Larry Bird's Celtic team we're playing.

9. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Hey Brother always a pleasure to read your posts and insights. Are you an insider? I only ask because many of your posts suggest that you are part of the "inner circle" to say the least.