1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will you reassess your Rockets vs Clippers first round results now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sephkane, Mar 15, 2015.

1. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

We won by 2 points and it's because Jamal was out and Griffin made 1 stupid move in the final minute of the game.

Realistically, were a 90% first round exit if we face them in the play offs (unlikely we match up with them anyway)

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Dallas ...would be the ultimate fun .

If they win which unlikely, Cuban will go over the tax limit to resign
    If they loose which is more likely, he will keep Parson only

3. Mattician

Mattician Member

4. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

oh spurs already passed the clippers. they're finaly healthy and have chemistry going so they're not gonna drop any lower. 6 seed has to be dallas or clips, so we need to get the 3rd seed. im not worrieda bout the blazers with a healthy dwight

5. Celebriduck

Celebriduck Member

I think with Brewer and even Josh Smith, we're able to beat them. Not to mention it seems like Clippers are starting to implode a little on themselves.

6. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

Don't speak too soon. Their schedule for the rest of the month is soft. It will give them time to figure it out and rest.

7. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

I get what you're trying to say but that's a silly number and a silly thing to try and quantify so simply.

1 person likes this.
  8. pippsux

pippsux Member

Me neither....bad match up for us. What troubles me is the fact we were up two and didnt foul jordan a notoriously bad ft shooter. If not for the defense of Ariza we almost lost cause we couldnt stop cp3.
    Our coaching is not elite enough and will be a problem as it was last yr against the blazers.

9. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

We can beat them without Jamal Crawford. They guy literally makes every thing whenever he sees rocket red.

10. photojoe

photojoe Member

We were up by 2, but we didn't have a chance to foul Jordan. He never today chef the ball. If we had intentionally fouled him that late in the game, he would have had two free throws and they would have gotten the ball back

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I wouldn't mind playing these pansies in the first. The Clippers act hard, but they are soft as hell.

1 person likes this.
  12. rocketseagles07

Neither do I. And going under CP3 pick and rolls is not a strategy I'd use often. Luckily it worked yesterday........

13. hakeemthagreat

I'd rather play GS than the LAC. They're simply too big and kill us on the boards all series

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

They're a bunch of female reperoductive organs. I don't want to watch a whole series of Chris Paul complaining to the refs ever 3 seconds while Blake and Barnes cheap shot our players.

15. juanm34

juanm34 Member

We have to play somebody to advance. Tired of all this " I don't want to face so and so".
    This is the NBA where anything can happen. If you believe in your team then it shouldn't matter who were gonna knockout in the first rd....and 2nd

1 person likes this.
  16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

if we play them i just hope dorsey or josh goes artest and beats the living #### out of those whiny b****es

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

We could definitely afford Dorsey to do exactly That!

18. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

I like our chances against the Clips, especially with D12 and without Crawford.

I like our chances against anyone....if we have home court.

19. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

It is highly suspect to make such a claim ( Jamal was out) while ignoring that D12 is out.

Stupid to say 90%...stupid comment.

1 person likes this.
  20. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Hate these kind of threads because we have to go through them all eventually if we want to win the title