1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will we miss Ariza's intangibles?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Aug 6, 2018.

?

Will we miss Ariza's intangibles?

Poll closed Aug 13, 2018.
  1. Yes

55 vote(s)
    43.7%
  2. No

42 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Maybe

29 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. today

today Contributing Member

In light of all these "Sexy Photos" threads recently, I think the real question here is whether or not we're going to miss Ariza's unmentionables...

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Yes we are going to miss him! I really hope it isn't goodbye! Man got 15 million from phoenix and would have been crazy to not take it. I really hope we find a way to get him back this season before the playoffs! Part of me is really hoping things don't work out so we can swing a trade for him back before the deadline!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Ariza had not one, but two chances with Houston. Never delivered. There was nothing to squeeze here. All out of juice.

4. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

For 15 mil, he is not that full of intangibles ... if he gets cut at the deadline I would love to have him back at a discount

But obviously Ariza adds value to any team he is on, however at this stage he will be best utilized in the 18-24 mpg range

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

but if the refs called the game fair and thus rockets win vs the best team in history?

everybody would say the stats and 0-12 dont matter or 'the defense is what matters' and ariza would be a hero

6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

easy now. dont forget to put an asterisk when you talk about the *warriors, especially if you're gonna them the *best team in history

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

great point
    but my point was here the narrative changed drastically because of the refs not because of the performance of the player

8. bmelo

bmelo Member

We talking about grown men & proven players. Do you really think CP & Harden & Melo & Tucker & EG will miss Trevors leadership lol? They love him for sure but they are dogs themselfs.

Just bring in James Johnson now so we will get even more respect from other teams. Im sure Tucker with Johnson and Nene on the bench would be enough for anybody to not think about bully ball with us. Carmelos thick ass ain't coward himself

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i kinda agree although leadership is not only about bullying people and physicality

10. bmelo

bmelo Member

what i meant is we don't need more leadership because those players can carry themselfs. but we need more bully presence and thats why id like to see James Johnson

11. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Ariza was borderline washed. Get over yourselves.

12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

We won't miss him at all. That's just reality.

13. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Wanted him gone years ago...so i guess no?

14. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Yeah...that's the only excuse people bring up for the rigged ass game. You can clearly see whenever the rockets were getting close, the refs deep-throat the whistle every time. They aint letting the Rockets winning those 2 games needed.

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Are we hoping that if we keep asking this question enough then everything will be okay?

YOLO and Chamillionaire like this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Yes but ...

Will Rockets fans miss Melo's intangibles?