1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will we make the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DeAleck, Jan 31, 2006.

?

We will make the playoffs

1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

97 vote(s)
    71.9%
  1. rocketsmetalspd

Voted Yes because I just can't say NO. The Rockets will have to do some big time ass kicking in February. I still hope a trade is in the works to bring in a third scorer.

2. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

I voted no. It's going to take time to get Yao in shape, the same goes for Barry and Sura who has not played in about a year. Then the team has to redevelop some new chemistry and that is going to take time. Every loss is like a death nail now when it comes to the standings. And I think one or two of the teams close to the 8th spot will go on some sort of run pushing the rockets into lottery land no matter what. I kind of see the rockets with the 9th through 13th pick in the lottery.

3. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

:mad: I won't give up until they are mathematically eliminated!!! :mad:

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I won't give up till the season is over.

5. rocketstrike

rocketstrike Member

Gotta believe!

6. stro4swift

stro4swift Contributing Member

For a while I believed we could, but we're now passed the half-season mark and we still can't win back to back games...so I'd say NO to this one