1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Van Gundy need that step ladder?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Texas Stoke, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Will Gundy need that kids step ladder they used in that commercial to talk to Yao Ming? Rudy was fairly tall and had to crane his neck up high to hear Yao. But Van Gundy is real short and I foresee some miscommunication problems with Yao because of that. So how can the Rockets help Van Gundy communicate with Yao? The Rockets may need to find that step ladder if its around the compaq center in a closet somewhere and get it for Van Gundy so he can use it as his own personal ladder for whenever he and Yao need a face to face talk.

2. Summer Song Giver

You are a dumbass and I am dumber for reading that drivel. What are you a leftover Rudy lover? Go find him and see if he can ghive you pointers on stroking the players... uh, egos.

3. Texas Stoke

Its Sunday, wheres your sense of humor.

read my few posts and you will see that I have always been for the hiring of Van Gundy. I love the guy. I just have have that damn commercial embedded in my mind because they played it 100 times a game and I was thinking Van Gundy could use that Ladder to help him hear all of Yao's witty remarks. If you consider their discrepancies in height they seem to be in two different atmospheres. What if Gundy was trying to listen to Yao when he Yao was busting that reporters balls with that witty retort about how his body would be 10ft if it was in proportion with his dink and Van Gundy didn't hear Yao correctly. that could lead to some awkward moments man.

#3 Texas Stoke, Jun 22, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2003
  4. Summer Song Giver

Apoligies, I'm about six foot, how tall are you:cool:

5. Texas Stoke

six foot, but on my 4th glass of wine. . so hey its not my fault I started a stupid thread. :D

6. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Picture this scenario. ....Van Gundy is screaming at Yao for whatever reason concerning his game....Yao thinking to himself,
    "talk to the crotch, cause the ears ain't picking up anything....."

.....the stupidity continues.........:p

7. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

....Ok, Yao sees Van Gundy jacking his jaw at about crotch level, but can't hear anything, and Yao wonders if Van Gundy is going for the nads........

Pada PING! :D

8. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

jeff is eye level with colin pine.

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Man, this is weird.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The cheerleaders need to bring out the ladder during everytime out and the Van Gundy can climb up it and give Yao a high five. :p

11. kh0001

kh0001 Contributing Member

How about a chair for Yao?

KH

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Drink 4 more and knock yourself out. You'll be less stupid and the BBS will appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.