1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will MDA expand his rotation?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, Feb 7, 2020.

1. JW86

JW86 Member

Exactly! I really don’t get what MDA is trying to prove here? This way he will never trust our bench guys.

BamBam likes this.
  2. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Strategically, he is less smart (compare w/ pop zen pat), he cant see a bigger picture, thats why till now he got nothing except for W%

3. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

that’s why I dunt know I should respect him more or feel sad for him more
    DUNT FORGET WE ARE OLDEST TEAM in the league, our players need to stay healthy in regular!
    look at pop now and before, he make / made good use of every single piece of talent he have, an awesome magician.

#23 DeBeards, Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    BamBam likes this.
  4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

This right here. Y'all said he won't play a big man but he played clint. He plays people that earn playing time. The only two centers we have right now is a man collecting Social Security checks because he is old and the other just walked right out of a POW camp that fed him once a week and is too slow to guard guards. We filled a much needed hole but we did create another one.
    Maybe these stars instead of being greedy should have just taken 30 mil instead of 38 mil. 16 mil between him and westbrook would have paid for capela this season.

5. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

play hart and chandler. Simple.

6. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

I don't get how people with no nba coaching experience think they know more than an nba coach who has not only has success (before someone says it I know he has not won championship) but he is also often credited for being the creator of current nba offense

D-rock likes this.
  7. JW86

JW86 Member

Some things like less minutes for injured players, playing more people on a back-to-back and such are just common sense.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Will I win the lottery this year?

9. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

he has to. its the only advantage we have....players get winded easier trying to keep up with Westbrook all game....our role players need to bust ass all game on defense and run the break both ways all game...they can't take plays off. as soon as they aren't sprinting down the floor on a break or boxing out, he should take them out.

it has to be 9 players, even if the eight and nine man are playing ten minutes or so.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

MDA played 9 players against the Lakers. NINE. and that is without Bruno. Morey said, after the trade, MDA now has 10 players he can confidently put on the floor. Morey blows no smoke.

In the most satisfying game of the season PJ played 30 minutes when he is usually playing 40.

D-rock likes this.