1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Harden's choking going to cost BIG for the Rockets in free agency ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DMO (DJ remix), May 13, 2017.

?

Will Harden's Choke game going to impact how free agents look at Houston ?

1. Let's not overreact, we still got great team, players will love to play in our uptempo basketball

19 vote(s)
    32.2%
  2. Harden's choke gonna kill our free agency

18 vote(s)
    30.5%
  3. non of this matter, too few free agents to begin with

12 vote(s)
    20.3%
  4. This was only one game, let's not overreact, Harden is still great and all

10 vote(s)
    16.9%
  1. Reeko

Reeko Member

now you're talking about Harden apologists, just stop...

Most stars aren't going to rebuilding situations. All you'd have to do is take 5 seconds to look at the history of free agency. If u want to continue being naive then go ahead. Even if they don't go here, they damn sure aren't going to Atlanta or the blown up Bulls...

2. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Hah, you accuse me of being naive while totally ignoring the factors that make Harden an undesirable teammate.

Newsflash. You're a Harden apologist.

3. threepointshot3

You know he is a undesirable teammate how? this years team had great chemistry, stop making things up.

4. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Watch him play. His weaknesses are well-documented. He's not a good perimeter shooter. When he doesn't have the ball, he usually stands 28 feet from the basket and does nothing. He doesn't play defense. Am I making any of those things up? If you're a star, does that sound like the kind of teammate you'd want?

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Newflash, you're wasting my time. Move along. I made my point on the 1st page of this thread, I really dgaf about all the other stuff that you're talking about. Harden has weaknesses? No sh*t.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I think it kills any chance of a star player coming here. It probably won't affect a role player's choice of coming here.

The poll choices suck BTW.

7. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I'm not wasting your time. You're wasting your own time. If you've already made your point and don't care about other people's opinions, then don't respond. It's very simple. You can quit, just like Harden did.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

seems like u want to argue just to argue, well u can go ahead and argue with yourself as u will not be getting another reply from me to 1 of your nonsense posts

9. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Sounds good. I don't think I'll miss repeatedly being called "naive" when listing Harden's weaknesses.