1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wikipedia War: Rockets hero dishonored

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

ok, ok, I think we've all made our points by now. Are you guys done? I want to close the thread. :)

2. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

I'd just like to add that it's funny how everyone dissing Vernon thinks the Rockets are some perfect infallible organization. Vernon may have walked out on the Rockets, but the Rockets turned their backs on legends like Hakeem, Rudy, and Calvin.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this thread only ends on a positive light on a great Rocket named Vernon Maxwell. if it ends negatively, the MAXWELL NATION will rise many threads! Respect Maxwell and what he did and forgive him for his mistakes. As human beings we make mistakes but we learn and move on.

For all you maxwell haters,
    watch this documentary:
    2000 Emmy Award-winning film, Whatever Happened to Micheal Ray?

its on NBATV, i know you maxwell haters are cheap, but get it on time warner cable. its about the NBA, something you guys dont know very much about.

Tell me after watching what happened to Michael Ray Richardson, that you still hate maxwell. michael ray richardson was a much bigger story than maxwell's leaving the rockets. his impact sent shockwaves through the NBA til this day.

So watch this film, consider it a school lesson on the history of the NBA.
    Because, the Tinman loves you haters too, i'm always takin y'all to you to school!

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

... aaaaand CUT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.