1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why you have to love Kevin Mchale

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by csc177, Jul 20, 2015.

1. csc177

csc177 Member

After the Western Conference final, it makes it easy for Rockets fans to hate the Warriors, especially trash talking Draymond Green. I know Mchale catches a lot of flack (e.g., McFail threads) but I've grown to love the guy over the years, especially after reading this:

Kevin McHale on Draymond Green: 'He couldn't grow enough to guard me'

McHale is one of the six coaches on NBA TV's Open Court, one of the highlights of the NBA offseason for NBA nerds. That episode premieres tonight at 7 p.m. CT.

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Of course he couldnt have guarded Milkhair, but he sure as hell would have dove at his knees multiple times trying to intentionally injure him.

3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

No the real reason you have to love Kevin Mchale is because he's not going anywhere.

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Thx for the heads up re: Open Court. McHale is a great talker, honestly.

5. seeingred

seeingred Member

really enjoyed hearing what he had to say in our summer league games. He talked about everybody needing to make the extra pass, more off-ball movement. Almost everything we scream about as fans he listed in a 10 minute segment. Was very reassuring that he's all over it and makes me wonder where the disconnect is.

6. arjun

arjun Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cu3iJCGQMVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>