1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Kevin Durant should get more respect.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Swapshop, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Dude's a frontrunning b****. It was hilarious how he was practically self destructing in game 7 before Curry spearheaded their comeback, then all of a sudden he's playing well again and stealing the glory.

roslolian likes this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Would you respect Lebron if he took a vet min deal and signed a 5 year contract with GSW?

Stars have taken paycuts over years, Jordan for example was underpaid except for his last 2 years in Chicago, most of his salary went to Pippen, Rodman etc Tim Duncan took a discount, even Lebron Wade and Bosh all took discounts so it is nothing new and I wish Cp3 also took a discount.

But the diff is KD is the only one who took a discount to go to the best team on the league instead of creating one of his own. GSW didnt need him they already broke the regular season record and lost the Finals on a fluke.

Thats why he doesnt deserve respect he joined a champion team that was already the best team in the league without him.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He should not command more respect but acknowledgement.

To me it's not the same, we acknowledge his skillset and some of his accomplishments, but he is basically beesh.

roslolian likes this.
  4. JazzLakerHater

I really abhor this dude. The most sensitive little p***y a** b**** I've ever seen.

roslolian likes this.
  5. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Hey. Shut up.

fba34, MD_in_Training and roslolian like this.