1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

why isnt there a Francis highlight reel in Clutchcity.net?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by farhan007, May 20, 2003.

1. farhan007

farhan007 Member

Why isnt there a highlight reel for francis in clutchcity.net, and there is one for yao. Okay i know everyone hates francis, but be serious!! Would you rather see francis in a highlight reel or yao. I mean even though everyone thinks yao is gonna be our go to guy, isnt francis more exiting than yao?? Francis does many kool moves, and dunks like crazy, while yao gets blocked and gets the ball stripped away from him half the time...

2. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

There's a Yao highlight reel?

3. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Yeah....where is this Yao highlight reel?????

4. BmwM3

5. spiral

spiral Member

weren't you the same guy who posted a thread wondering why there weren't any francis only sites until i pointed out about a dozen sites on the net that were francis only.

clutchcity has a highlight reel of yao's olympic highlights cause he was the number 1 draft pick this year and people wanted to see if he was for real after all. francis was traded to the rockets how many years ago? i can't even remember. it's old news, that's why there aren't any college highlights of francis on there. that's why it isn't in the multimedia section. and you usually got to make space on the server for new multimedia. if the rockets get another number one lottery pick in the future, they'll probably get rid of the old yao olympic highlights, for whatever lottery pick's highlight reels. get it? do you understand? should i type slower? :D

when somebody posted yaoming.net as yao ming's new website, you immediately wondered, where are the francis only sites? and then made it seem like it was impossible to find one. then i pointed out like a dozen. seriously, stop with the bs over what francis and yao have. francis has a reebok commercial, where's yao's reebok commercial? francis has a co-rookie of the year award. where's yao's co-rookie of the year award? francis is considered the leader of the rockets? why isn't yao considered? see how stupid this is? calm down, and stop with the dumb conspiracy over everybody hating on francis. if everybody hated him, i don't see how he gets voted on the starting lineup for the all star team over stephon marbury? since you want to talk conspiracy, let's use this one for example: if francis was chinese, i wonder if everybody would start calling him overhyped and just a novelty and how stephon is way better than him since he took his team to the playoffs. how stephon is underhyped compared to francis and how francis only got voted on cause of 1.3 billion stupid fans in china, bla bla bla......:rolleyes:

#5 spiral, May 21, 2003
    Last edited: May 21, 2003
  6. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

If only Francis would do the job that he is being paid for. I think that all of the Francis highlight reel is showing him doing the things that he not supposed to be doing. (Score first pass second).

7. BmwM3

Spiral You are a moron!!Are you a Rocket fan or are you a troll??

8. farhan007

farhan007 Member

Well wasnt his job that at first... And yetii tell me the damn record at the first half of the season when Francis had that mentality( averaging a good 25 points or so) to the second half were he averged around 18 points!?!?! So if Francis's job is to pass to Yao and loose then i see what your saying, but if his job is to win then you are simply wrong about what Francis should be doing.

9. spiral

spiral Member

i totally agree with you. you are a moron. what's wrong with giving stephon marbury credit for being a better guard than francis? have you seen the francis vs marbury stats whenever they play against each other. i know i saw it last time. francis doesn't really play well against marbury for whatever reason? marbury has better stats when playing against francis. and marbury is quicker, and a better passer apparently. i remember when marbury came out of lincoln high school, they used to talk about his court vision and pure point guard instincts.

10. BmwM3

Haha good one!!:rolleyes:

Last time I checked, this thread wasn't a Marbury V. Francis thread!!

11. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

I never said anything about PASS TO YAO!
    But if you want my opinion about the season here is my reply:- In the first half Steves mind was set( John Lucas ) told him he could be the 02/03 MVP, so Steve made sure he was looking good. Steve did get knocked arround a bit and this did effect his game a little. In the second half he did try to make an effort to be a playmaker for Yao Ming. I consider it only an obligatory responce because if there wasnt a big Chinese crowd on the road Francis didnt make the same effort to get Yao Ming involved. Another point, go back and check your tapes out Francis was seldom the one to make the pass into Yao Ming. 02/03Francis was one of the worst playmakers in the NBA while mentaining his own statistics.

If Francis wants to be the main offencive force then he shouldnt play the Point Guard Position, which requires playmaking as its No. 1 requirement.

#11 Yetti, May 21, 2003
    Last edited: May 21, 2003
  12. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

everyone should pool their money together, and buy you a clue.

13. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Since when does everybody hate Francis? I happen to like Francis better than I like Yao. Last year's team wouldn't have won more than 30 games without Francis; Yao's not strong enough to carry a team yet.

14. spiral

spiral Member

last time i checked, this thread wasn't about whether i was a rocket fan or a troll either? :rolleyes:

15. BmwM3

OK, we could go back and forth! I quit.