1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is James Harden's feet glued to the ground?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RESINator, Apr 19, 2016.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Harden deserves every bit of the criticism.

2. BackdoorHarden

Because ummm... JB??? Not sure why there was no KJ. He looked good defensively in limited minutes.

Can't be any worse than Bev or Terry against Livingston. It's just easy money against those 2 midgets.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol the average American is defintely carrying more then 30 pounds of extra weight bro, you don't have to tell anybody to try.

But James is a world class athlete so the average American is irrelevant. That being said you honestly believe a 6'4 man with his muscle mass should be only 190? He has 10% body fat for christ sakes. Are you arguing too much muscle or what?

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

190? No way he's 190.

McHale said he came into camp 30 pounds overweight and it doesn't look like he's lost it.

5. Mr. Clutch

It's a fascinating topic. You never see an MVP talent play like this at the age of 26.

6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

#effort
    #zeroleadership

I do enjoy his one-on-one moves that work out (sometimes).... mostly in regular season.

7. BackdoorHarden

Pictures don't lie bro. Harden is ripped. Look at those arms. You telling me he's overweight? He looks like Charles Atlas, no wonder he gets all the hot chicks. Who wouldn't want those arms around their boobs.

[​IMG]

8. BackdoorHarden

Look at his bicep and tricep. Harden is ripped!!! Best body in the NBA

[​IMG]

9. WestendMassive

Best username/post combo I've seen in quite a while.

BackdoorHarden indeed!

10. Mr. Clutch

That was before last season wasn't it?

He gained 30 pounds before this season.

Even there he looks kinda flabby tbh...at least compared to LeBron or Kawhi.

11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

More like, get backdoor'd by Harden.

12. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Good luck finding that. Why show the whole picture when you can just pick a few plays that didn't go well?

1 person likes this.
  13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lDwEH06vDWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go to 1:02. Watch Curry on the bench. Did he blatantly call out exactly how Barnes was about to easily blow by Harden before it even happened?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 person likes this.
  14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol no what I was sayign is he's listed at 120, and you said he was 30 pounds overweight. So I asked if you thought 190 was his appropriate weight.

So McHale said Harden was 30 pounds over his listed weight during training camp, meaning Harden was 150?

Anyways Harden played like 90 games this season (counting playoff/preseason), He lead the league in minutes at 38.1 mpg, playing in all 82 games. I would find it hard to believe a superstar, leading the NBA in minutes played both total and per game, who has such a tremendous load on his shoulder carrying his team every game, is out of shape right now. The dude is in phenomenal shape, you have to be a ****ing monster to do what he does, he is a stamina juggernaut at 6'5 220+ which is insane.

15. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Damn don't know If i kept accidentally hitting the one or if i'm just too damn sleepy.

Listed at *220

Meaning Harden was *250

17. Asian Sensation

That was summer of 2014 before he had his best year and finished 2nd in MVP voting.

Summer of 2015 consisted of 200 Million bucks to play with from Adidas and Kardashian drama.

18. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He is tired from having to average 44 mpg in the regular season. Then you factor the **** defensive plan and you have a Harden that would rather go for the steal.

19. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Agree with backdoor harden, Harden is legitimately big in a muscular way. He has a pelvic anterior tilt or whatever it is, which means his posture makes him appear to have a belly when he doesn't. His is pretty shredded, how else do you think he absorbs so much contact and finishes? A smaller player would not be able to withstand the battering he gets

20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

disrespect the game. and he does it night in, night out on national television. It's one thing to honestly fall short if one simply lacks the skills or abilities, but Harden lacks the effort. And that's why they spend half the show clowning Harden :(