1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is everyone against Z?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikeyharris, Jul 3, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rhino17

rhino17 Member

remember he is 7'3

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

With the Yao experiment nearly over, I say we avoid any more oafs at all costs, especially with the way the league is increasingly trending toward athleticism and perimeter skills.

Even though it would only be for one season, I say we get whatever young guys that end up sticking around used to playing a different style of game that isn't slowed down by a center that has trouble getting up and down the court.

3. blender

blender Member

Z would be an acceptable one-year rental for the Rockets, but I can see no reason for the Cavs to let him go. He's a valuable expiring contract who can serve as a serviceable backup for Shaq this season. Why would they do it?

4. dragonz

dragonz Member

when Zydrunas Ilgauskas gets a own thread on this board, you know that the fans are getting desperate.

5. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

My thoughts exactly. I have a feeling we're going to be in coast mode playing close to .500 ball all season, unless T-Mac makes a remarkable recovery. I'm still praying.

6. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

Because we already have his feet on this team only they are attached to a Chinese man.