1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why hasn't TWill been sent to the D-League?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jopatmc, Feb 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Oh yes, it would. It certainly would.

2. Rockets_4_life

Nah... his playing time will come soon enought, were only like 9 days away from the trade deadline... we're going to cut off a lot of dead weight, to make room for the young guys..

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

I have a completely unfounded suspicion that Adelman knows exactly what he's got in Williams and doesn't want him to be a sought-after throw-in in an upcoming trade. Keep him with the club, let him learn the system, and let clubs ask for other lesser talents like Buddinger and Hill. I think we'll see a lot more from T-Will after the trade deadline, even if (*shiver*) the roster hasn't changed at all.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

TWill is the rare ballhog who can't shoot. That said, he has talent. Right now this team is too deep. Maybe after the trade deadline.

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I feel a sig bet coming on. I say he gets traded. You down?

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Aaron Brooks?

7. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

I'll do a $20 tipjar bet that he will not be traded.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You're on.

9. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Taylor got playtime. Taylor got traded. T-will gets no playtime. T-will won't get traded.

T-will has already shown that he can dominate the D-league. Putting him out there, will only make other GMs inquire about him, when Morey calls about their centers.

10. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

or he might be traded. even though t-will is not playing, other teams are still familliar of his potential.

11. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

he's too good to go down there, plus he's prone to the idea that D-league = punishment, thanks to avery.

though, i really think he's going to be part of a trade package before this is all said and done. it's a shame, he's quite a talelnt.

twill, if you read this, please know that fans here in the H do appreciate your game and wish you the best if and wherever you may go.

12. AugieC

AugieC Member

It's unlike Houston trade strategy to keep their current players if they can land better ones...

What you said could be the case behind the scene, but center position is the one that we really need to fill right now, so even if trading Twill will give us a good center I believe DM will do it...