1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

why does everyone hate danny ainge so bad

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AgentPenguin, May 26, 2002.

1. AgentPenguin

AgentPenguin Member

2. drapg

drapg Member

three words.... Mario Elie's noggin

that freakin punk ainge!!! :mad:

3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Did you see any of the Rockets/Suns series?

4. Holden

Holden Member

because when he talks he sounds like hes whining. and when he commentates all he does is whine in his whiney voice.
    and two years ago when we missed the playoffs in one game. the season when we had the best record never to make the playoffs he said coming down the stretch, there was no way in hell wed make the playoffs. he was right but he said it like it was the craziest thing hed ever heard. i hate that guy.

:(

5. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

Because he is a dirty little whining b*stard.

6. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

For the record - I don't hate Danny Ainge.

Ainge was a hard-nosed hustler that every opponents fan loved to hate and every opposing team would love to trade for him.

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

He made fun of Hedo Turkoglu's nose and for that I cannot forgive him.

8. drapg

drapg Member

he's probably the one that messed up Turkoglu's nose, by throwing a bball at it! then he goes and whines about it?? grrr!!! that punk a$$ ainge!

9. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

His stats as a player are a bit inimpressive but I wasn't around/able to understand basketball in his early "glory days" <I>I'm assuming he had some with Bird on the Celtics</i>

But I don't like Danny because I never can agree with his opinion.

In most cases, such as Marv Albert, you can understand a lot of what he is saying.

While cases, such as Bill Walton, you can't understand a damn thing he says.

In danny's case, he sounds like my 13 year old brothers' friend who reads nothing but the news articles and doesn't have his own opinion. He Has a<B><I>"Generalized Opinion of what the people want to hear, not what they need to, just like Danny."</I></B>

Danny talks and talks but he belongs no where near a front row commentating seat , talking to millions of kids who listen to his every word. He belongs in a bar room with some of his friends arguing there, not on TV.