1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why do people want Kevin Love? He doesn't play defense...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Jan 5, 2013.

1. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Might be the injury that locks up a playoff berth for us?

2. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

On nights like this, this is why you need a second star to get buckets. Harden can't turn it on every night.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You get the clutch player and instill the D later
    McHale is there for the big man

4. koopa

koopa Member

Injury prone.?

5. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Metacarpal isn't one of these chronic basketball related injuries. Unless you plan on punching players or hitting fire extinguishers. I think a rein jury means he rushed his return to quickly. I've had a broken metacarpal before. I takes awhile since your hand requires such dexterity.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

all have injuries
    avoid those freak accidents and chronic lasting ones

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

couldn't tell he wasn't ready, what with his greatly reduced shooting percentages and it being his shooting hand and all....

8. rocketshot10

rocketshot10 Member

same reason i want josh smith to be our next target. He is averaging 2.3 blocks and 1.4 steals a game, he has good passing can spread the floor and grab boards.wich is everything this team needs