1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the EAST FINALS Game 2 as Tatum and the Celtics host Haliburton and the Pacers. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Why do girls... (call me manny jr... this is Very long)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, May 8, 2003.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Ok I never thought I'd make a thread about this.

(And no, I am not related to manny in any way.)

Right.... So Here's my situation

Dear abby,

A year ago things were fine for moe, he was a normal 17 year old from California, whose passion was the Oakland Raiders, and whose love was the Houston Rockets and its wonderful fan site cc.net with its cool BBS. He did not have many friends since he was homeschooled, he did not have things like girlfriends, driver's licenses, or jobs. Things changed for moe though. In March of 2002, he started hanging out more and more with 2 new friends (I will call them "Nick" and "Jason, which could be their real names) Nick was 18 and had a car, and Jason was 16 and had a fondness for mischief, so moe was drawn to them. for 2 months straight, moe hung out with "Nick" and "Jason" almost all day every day for about 2 glorious months. Now "Nick" and "Jason" had a friend, her name was "Laila" she was about 15 years old moe never really payed much attention to her.

moe observed how Nick and Jason (ok doing the quotations thing is annoying me now) would act like complete fools around Laila. moe did not much understand this. Jason especially drawn to Laila, moe could see this, for he had dated her twice already, both times they broke up. Paradise ended about the time Star Wars Episode 2 was in theatres. Its seems Nick's girlfriend, (I will refer to her as "the b****") was quite fed up with Nick's playful manner around Laila, and made the poor guy tell her that he didn't want to be around her anymore. Laila was brought to tears by this, moe felt something he hadn't felt before, high school drama. moe did not know quite how to feel, but he felt sympathetic, and probably a little horny. Nick asked Jason and moe what they thought he should do, Jason not being one to say anything bad kept silent, but moe told Nick that he needed to go and do some thinking alone.

Nick took moe's advice and left jason and moe at Laila's house. Not knowing Laila that well, moe stood in the parking lot for a few minutes while Jason consoled Laila and assured her everything would be ok. moe began to form feelings inside of his twisted mind. Where normally his biggest emotions flowed when Rich Gannon tosses a TD pass, he suddenly wished he was close enough to a girl like his friend Jason was.

Summer rolled along, things were going down the drain quickly, while Nick started spending more and more time with "the b****" moe and Jason hung out in moe's room, downloading rap music and playing GTA3. To Jason, he adored Nick as a friend, he looked up to him as almost a brother. Nick felt the same way, but "the b****" had something Jason did not... a vagina. moe watched as slowly Jason began to despise Nick more and more for choosing "the b****" over him. "the b****" knew Nick and Jason were very close, but "the b****" was a clever "the b****" indeed. "the b****" decided to act in a way Jason did not like, moe watched as it become almost unbearable for Jason to hang out with Nick, him and "the b****" anymore. About this time, Laila re-entered the picture. Having made up with "the b****" in a way, it seemed things were becoming better for people's stomachs. moe was very wrong. Jason ended a 2 month long relationship he was in to date Laila again. Laila dumped him for the 3rd time after a mere 4 days. Things began to go very downhill for Jason from this point on.

Jason began to get into things, very bad things. His relationship with Nick had gone way downhill, he was looking for other sources now. Jason started hanging out with the wrong crowd. moe did not like to see Jason do this, but he couldn't say enough to fill the void Jason felt. Soon, instead of Jason showing up every day at moe's house, he was at people's houses instead, smoking large amounts of mar1juana and watching the history channel with a 200 pound mexican girl. And then... There was Laila, the sweet little girl next door, or so I thought. With Jason now going out every night with his new crowd. moe was getting tired of "95.7 The Beat", being his new best friend while Nick and "the b****" made out on picnic tables. moe was lonely, but then Laila came into the scene. It was unlikely at first, moe had always known laila was pretty hot, but he didn't really think a girl like that would want to assoiciate with him.

Nick, moe, and "the b****" were hanging out one day, and they dropped by to pick up this girl. We went to a little strip mall. Laila was talking to "the b****" and out of nowhere started talking to moe. moe was glad a female was talking to him, besides the ones on those 900 numbers, then she asked if he wanted to go with her over to another store. moe was quite dumbfounded, Lailia was a hot girl, and she wanted to hang out with him. "maybe she was knocked out today and thinks I'm Josh Hartnett" moe thought to himself. Things did not end there, pretty soon Laila had pretty much replaced Jason as the 4th member of the group. While Nick and "the b****" were out playing their usual game of hide the banana, Laila and moe talked, talked, talked, talked... and maybe even... talked. moe was a shy person. he didn't talk a lot, but with Laila, he felt he could talk about anything. As long as he was with her, he felt freedom.

moe was smitten for the first time in his life. he had often thought Nick and Jason were fools for making idiots of themselves just for the companionship of a female. moe understood it all now. moe was psyched, when he was in bed at night now, instead of thinking about Playmate of the month, he was thinking about Laila, and what things might transpire tonight. Things went on like this for about a month, each night, moe was finding himself head over heels for Laila. moe was a foolish moe indeed though. After this glorious month and a half, things came crashing down for moe. For one night, Laila was talking as usual, but this time, she was talking about Jason, and how bad she missed him, and how bad she felt about not giving him another chance. (I guess he gets 3 more than any other guy does) anyways, moe was crushed, all this time, Laila wasn't really interested in him, she liked him merely as a friend.

moe was not a very happy person after this, the nightly talks continued, but now it was all about Jason. All they ever talked about now was his weed smoking ass. Laila felt she now that Jason was the one she truly loved and had to get him back. But who could drag him out of this drug mess and back into her life? It would have to be someone who was close to him, and someone she could easily convince... BINGO! Ladies and gentlemen of the Jury exhibit A - moe. Laila began her plan, moe listened to her and had the desire to make her happy. So one day, moe happened to mention to Jason that Laila wanted to give him another chance. moe still doesn't know just how sober Jason was when he heard this... but he found out quickly. Jason could sense moe was hurt by this, Jason said he was sorry that she felt this way for moe's sake (but certainly not for his Half-baked ass)

1 week later, Jason's back in the group again, all 5 of us now! a big happy family! Friday Night, OCT 30th or so. Biggest High School football game of the year, and the ****tiest moe has ever felt in his life. the whole game he watched as Jason and Laila were all over each other, attached to each other like velcro monkies. moe was seething, he looked over the bleachers and thought about jumping just to see if Laila would even give half a ****. Things happened though, Jason and Laili did eventually get back together. moe thought she would never give a damn about him ever again now that she had what she wanted from him. moe was wrong though. Laila didn't like to see moe left in the car while she and Jason went off, Jason was down for a while. But weed and parties are pretty high on his to-do-list. pretty soon he was only seeing her 2-3 times a week. Laila spent a lot of the days when Jason wasn't around with moe. they talked, they did plenty of thing. moe was a love sick 18 year old boy. Laila was a foolish 16 year old girl. moe wanted to be mad at her, but he couldn't, his feelings of anger instead were directed to Jason for being a prick and not spending enough time with her.

Laila and moe got really close when Jason wasn't around. closer than they had been before, moe now knew that Laila cared about him, but she still liked Jason more. moe waited for his chances, and plenty of them came, several nights he spent tormenting himself for not telling her what he truly felt. same thing again it would be, he would go out with her, they would talk about Jason and what an ass he is being, and not much more. One night, (Francis scores 44, Rockets beat Lakers) moe was busy watching a game. the hated hometown lakers were playing his rockets, but girls understanding men and sports is like men understanding girls and periods. Laila makes moe go out and talk to her again. Inspired by Francis actually not choking, moe half way tells Laila how he feels, not enough to get a reaction, but just enough to confirm what she already knew. Laila also tells him half way about what she felt, still, nothing is said about what they should do. moe feels some sense of relief, one that he didn't get rejected like Shaq did that night, and two, he had finally showed a little bit of scrotum.

Funny things happen, turns out Jason didn't even break up with his 200 pound mexican weed source until 3 weeks after he started seeing Laila again. She found out from Nick (because everyone knows Nick cannot keep his damn mouth shut.) about this. moe was very saddened to see Laila defend Jason's actions. he was quite frankly pissed off at the way she decided to disregard everything he did. Here she wanted Bluntman the future jailbird of america as her boyfriend, well she keeps moe in her glove compartment like a melting snickers bar.

Nowadays, moe doesn't see Jason at all. Nick is still moe's best friend. and Nick is still dating "the b****". moe still isn't sure to this day whats on Laila's mind. moe had a job at K-mart for a while, he forgot about her at times, which he thought was a good thing. Right now, moe is finishing up his last couple of projects before he graduates, in the past few weeks, Laila has come over to his house, she lays her head down on moe's shoulder and tells him all her problems. moe doesn't quite know what to do, she's been broken up with Jason for about a month now. She's distanced herself from everyone. moe still talks to her every once in a while, he thinks about her still. he wonders about her, if she's all right, he wants to make sure she's keeping out of trouble. because he cares about her greatly, she knows this. but she's still keeping her distance, like she's avoiding what might happen. moe ponders this pretty much every night now. his mind tells him to forget about her, his heart tells him he's never liked another girl on this earth besides her. his penis and right arm tell him that women are indeed a good thing and serve a very good purpose. so moe wonders, what would jesus do? but jesus seems to leave this one up to him. so he asks other people, but they don't tell him what he wants to hear. what the hell is moe's problem? - HALF INSANE AND HALF STUPID IN CALIFORNIA

#1 moestavern19, May 8, 2003
    Last edited: May 8, 2003
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Ricky Henderson doesn't much like staying at home too long like moe. Ricky is a free swinger. Ricky is after first base at all costs. Ricky can get there even if when Ricky's swings produce lame dribblers that look to be going nowhere. Once at first, Ricky always steals 2nd standing up. But when he goes for 3rd he prefers to try that head first.

And we all know, home plate is a given for Ricky once he makes it to 3rd.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

like... thats deep man. Its like 3:30 AM and you thought of that? Damn! moe sees your point loud and clear.

4. Fatty FatBastard

Moe: All I can say is..... Don't ever worry about your high school girl, because College is THE MOST INSANE and fun time you will ever have.

I know it's hard now. And I remember at that age that time crawls.... but I SWEAR TO GOD, moestavern19, I can and will bet you $20 right now that by December of THIS year, not only will you not care about this girl, you will be ON THIS BOARD talking about your new squeeze!

Life is about to get great. Don't flake now on some stupid "flavor of the week".

5. heypartner

ah, the powers of baseball.

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

thanks for your input fatty, I tell myself its just these damn 3 weeks left of high school where I have nothing to do but think about her that will drive me insane. I need to fly to Nepal for the summer and feed homeless people.

7. Fatty FatBastard

Mo: I guarantee it. Don't even bother.

Ironic aside: And this leads to my relationship sickness. I got a lot better looking in college, and now it seems that the only people I've found attractive have been women I had a crush on in high school.

Seriously... this sucks! (and I've dated three of them, so far, it just ain't right!)

But Mo..... College WILL BE THE BEST SIX OR SEVEN YEARS OF YOUR LIFE!

(and I don't care how ugly/attractive you are) come to me for tips.

I love living vicariously through my lil bro (19) and have always given what I know to him.

look forward.....------->:D

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

wow, thats really cool of you fat-dawg. thanks a bazillion.

9. heypartner

oh, forgot to add that Ricky is also the best at just walking straight up to first base.

couldn't resist

btw: this story is somewhat similar to the story Dallas Thomas told about a donybrook between opposing sides. Never throw your gloves off. It's still a game among friends. In the end, you want to keep playing, right.

This is a good summer. This is the best summer. Nick sounds cool. Dallas Thomas probably has some advice about dynamics of Nick's "b****" and Laila's bluntman.

lastly: moe19's the best for working in the Lakers game to his story.

lastly btw: you do know that you will never forget the name "Laila." Sorta like my Sheleen.

:(

I miss Holden

10. heypartner

sigh, my typing sucks this late. her name is "Scheleen."

11. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I've checked the date on your post twice moe, because I swear I've seen you post that before, or at the least something very similar. Am I experiencing deja vu?

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

The story had potential, but it didn't end with moe tapping that ass. Why not? Moe, you have a lot of living left to do. Too bad you're doing homeschooling for high school (from the social standpoint; I'm not dissing your education). Things will get better for you. And look for other girls to talk to.

13. Chicken Boy

Chicken Boy Member

You're still in high school?

14. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was a long way to say nothing happened. Sorry. Move on. Move a little faster next time, don't get your hopes up, eliminate early. Yes/No. Not maybe. Better luck next time. Forget this one.

15. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Women are like streetcars in New Orleans. If you miss one, there will be another one rolling down the tracks within 10 minutes.

16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

moe,

Listen to me and listen good. Do NOT repeat the same mistakes that I made when I was an undergrad in college.

I lived on campus for the first 3 years and I had all kinds of opportunities to ask girls out whether the ones in my classes or just going to parties through mutual friends. Yet, I never took advantage of that because of shyness and lack of confidence.

I look back and kick myself now. College is the perfect place to meet women and get started on dating.

Now, I am out of school (pretty much) and living in a small town. So, I went from a situation that had a fertile breeding ground to one that is like a desert country - drought.:(

But, hey it is all good - I have my health, family, jazz CDs, and this BBS - so who could ask for anything else?:D :p ;)

17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

heyp, what is it with you and baseball analogies these days? Missing bball already? ;)

moe,
    you sound like me in HS, I always ended up being the "friend" that girls unloaded on. Looking back, I can only give you this advice.
    Keep in touch with her, but don't fail to keep looking around. She aint the only one out there, and if you ignore other possibilities waiting for her to feel vulnerable and horny, you might miss the sure thing.
    besides, FFBastard and Manny are sooo totally correct about what the future holds for you. College!! Sooo many women, so little time..bide your time and wait for your opportunities to hit them hot college chicks! Guaranteed to be worth the wait.
    High school was a horrible time for dating for me, I was too shy, too unsure of myself, and too nice to girls for them to take me seriously as possible bed-partners...um..I mean dates...;)
    it got much better in college..as it will for you.

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Moe.....listen to FFB. You are about to start the best 5 or 6 years of your LIFE! Trust me. I was very shy and quiet in high school. When I got to college, I met a group of friends that pulled me out of my shell, to say the least (I could tell you some stories :D ). I didn't even meet girls in HS, I took my best friend to prom (yes, she was a girl). College changed all that. You meet people without even trying and when you don't try, there's no pressure. When there's no pressure, you can be yourself and if you're a reasonably cool dude, the chicks will flock to you. :p

Trust me on this one. How many people on this BBS would give anything to go back in time to you college days?

There you go.

19. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Behold the power of Friends:

"You waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the Friend Zone."
    "No, no. I am not in the Zone."
    "Ross, you're mayor of the Zone."

Girls need a shoulder to cry on. Unfortunately, you were deemed suitable for that purpose. You were the guy she came to with her problems. You were the guy she could lean on. You were the guy who made her feel better. Hey, look, it happens to all of us (except apparently MacBeth :) ). Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on. You're most likely not going to meet the woman of your dreams at 17, anyway. I mean, c'mon, you're still in high school, for God's sake. What you have here is a case of puppy love. Hey, it's all right, though. We all remember our first crush. We all, at one point or another, have had our heart mashed by something that resembles Saddam's shredding machine. It could be worse, though. You could have actually bagged her, and then she could have cheated on you (see: my ex-girlfriend). Just pick yourself off the floor and move along.

Like others have suggested, go to college and "Be a Part of Something Big." I met my soon-to-be wife at a freaking fraternity mixer, of all places. Love happens.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Listen to Manny on this one Moe. When you get to College, DO NOT BE SHY. You will be living with so many regrets, unless of course you happen to meet the perfect girl after college. But seriously, combine Manny and Fatty's posts and you will have the greatest time of your life.