1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why did Carmelo Anthony change his mind to play with the real MVP?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Sep 23, 2017.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Yes you are WRONG

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I don't think he really wants to be on that team, it was just a "get out of New York first, worry about other things later" type of thing. I don't think Donovan has that team on the same page, and I don't think Westbrook or Melo are even playing any kind of "role". Everyone just plays pickup basketball.

I guess I'm "defending" Carmelo a little bit, but my only point is that I think he made a mistake going to OKC. At this stage of his career I think he is going to need a system coach and disciplined teammates to get anything out of him... OKC is the antithesis of that.

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

No, you're not wrong for being cool with me at all. In fact, many people here on ClutchFans are cool with me and can vouch for me! I've gone to games with some people and also met up some people for beers. I've also met up other members to buy/sell/trade Rockets bobbleheads. I also give away Rockets playoffs giveaway t-shirts to CF members every year since they're always too big for me!

I've been hoping to meet up @vlaurelio for a beer sometime! :) @tinman you coming breh?

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

You're so mean! :(