1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

why are the Rockets always disrespected? see post to a what I mean

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by freddyg956, Jun 26, 2012.

1. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

So I just saw the yahoo sports mock draft, keep in mind this was just posted not to long ago as it mentions our pick from Minnesota.

18. Houston Rockets (via Utah)

Kendall Marshall, PG, 20, 6-4, 198, North Carolina, Soph.

With starting point guard Aaron Brooks publicly demanded to be traded, and backup Goran Dragic an unrestricted free agent, the Rockets' point guard situation looks tenuous at best. General Manager Daryl Morey knows how difficult it is to acquire playmakers of Kendall Marshall's stature in free agency or via trades, which gives him very good value at this stage in the draft.

See the mistake?....
    If not, here I'll point it out
    With starting point guard Aaron Brooks ...seriously? No wonder no one wants to come to Houston, we get no respect, this guy doesn't even know who our starting pg was let alone realize Brooks was traded a year ago.

2. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

3. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Can't get no respect I tell ya, no respect.

4. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Funnily enough, that is actually old. I saw it posted several days ago. Guess they just copied and pasted it from the earlier article without noticing their error.

5. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

With our revolving door at PG, it's tough for the national writers to keep score.