1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Whoaj! Cavs players accuse Love of faking sickness?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 22, 2018.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

It was basically the first paragraph of the article.

To me, it's as bad as he put it... I mean you couldn't say, "Yo Kev, wtf man why'd you leave the game like that?" after the game ended?

Instead you hold an entire organization filled meeting to question the legitimacy of someones illness. That's like me going home early because I felt sick today, calling in tomorrow, and the President, VP, Director, and my colleagues all holding a meeting just cause I felt ill for a day and a half.... this sounds insane as I type it but that's exactly what just happened to a sports team full of grown ass men.

malakas and s3ts like this.
  2. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

To be honest, blow it up now. Lebron is GONE.

BigggReddd likes this.
  3. Rockets4Life13

100% spot on

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. s3ts

s3ts Member

Wow, Kevin is a consummate professional.

oelman44 and cheke64 like this.
  6. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

If I were him I would request a trade. If you have basically a whole organization asking whether you faked being sick, all trust has been lost.

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

EDIT.

I swear the original title of the thread had "Calves". Either someone caught it or I'm hallucinating. Time for lunch!

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

:D It was Calves.

BigggReddd and s3ts like this.
  9. BAHAMIANFAN

BAHAMIANFAN Contributing Member

Love: "Look guys, I wanted to keep this secret but since you all are making noise about me faking my illness just so you know I have a genital herpes flare up and if I touch the ball, you guys may get it"

Cavs: "Yo Dude, our bad! Make sure you take as long as you need."

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Nah, Anderson for LeBron is more like it. :D

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Full video of Love interview; his voice was trembling

BigggReddd likes this.
  12. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Derrick Rose leaves the team without warning, questioning whether he wants to even play basketball again, and he gets support and compassion. Love gets sick for one game and practice and his teammates, coach, and VP have a team meeting to call him out. And it isn’t even kept behind closed doors, it’s leaked to the public. I’m not a Love fan, but that just seems wrong.

FLASH21, malakas, BigggReddd and 3 others like this.
  13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

They just won't grow. I've tried going heavy and high reps, it's just genetics.

BigggReddd, s3ts and Swiss Roll like this.
  14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Coincidentally, last night my friend was telling me that NBA players fake injuries all the time. He said that cp3 and harden both faked an injury to get more rest. That they need to be fresh for the playoffs and what not.

s3ts likes this.
  15. s3ts

s3ts Member

I think CP didn't do that.

Harden might've. I dunno man.

In the immortal words of Dave Chappelle when talking about whether or not Michael Jackson jerked off a kid:
    "Who da **** knows?"

16. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Other way around IMO

CP3 looked normal after returning, Harden looked like dog **** his first game back.

BigggReddd likes this.
  17. s3ts

s3ts Member

Well CP looked like dog **** in that opening game vs GSW. Pretty good for dog ****, honestly.

Like I said, who the **** knows?

18. OTMax

OTMax Member

I would go public and force a trade like Bledsoe did. F that! Did y'all see Lebron congratulate himself already for reaching 30,000 points tonight? Facepalm...

s3ts likes this.
  19. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Klove was just putting up big numbers on a bad team in minny, it doesn't help that he's been dealing with knee injuries for the past few years and he's soon to be on the wrong side of 30. I don't remember many players getting worse BECAUSE of LeBron, many have gotten worse while playing with him simply because they are on the downswing of their careers. D-Wade's production declined with LeBron, and kept declining after he was gone, suggesting that he's just getting old. As for Bosh, I think that LeBron can rub some people the wrong way just like CP3. The two work so hard at improving their games and are so naturally talented/mentally superior that they don't understand the mentality of guys content with what they have. They often come off as condescending and cruel to their lesser quality teammates. Methinks LeBron has avoided this criticism thanks to him being the best player on planet earth for the last decade, and being able to simply carry teams in ways that Paul cannot.

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member