1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Whoaj! Cavs players accuse Love of faking sickness?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 22, 2018.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Blow it up Cleveland!

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

pls god let this happen

3. OTMax

OTMax Member

So they pointed fingers except at the one guy probably most responsible for all this drama? Maybe he was a really small elephant in the room ;)

Love the drama, but feel bad for Love! Sounds like blame the quiet loner white guy...

4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

In fairness to LBJ, the Cavs also have one of the absolute worst FO in the league. Remember how shitty they were before LBJ got there?

BigggReddd and Vivi like this.
  5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

By all accounts it was fine under griffin but lebron still caused chaos

napalm06 likes this.
  6. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Why could you see that? The only other good player on the Clippers Roster plays the same position as Love. Oh I see - you were only looking at it from Cleveland's perspective - weird way to evaluate a trade.

....also - I'm just saying but Houston has a PF making very similar money to Kevin Love if they just had to get out from under his contract and save a few million in the process. The only wrinkle there is if Love being a Rocket impedes our ability to make a run at Lebron next year when he does leave the Cavs....oh and the other BIG wrinkle is Love is way better than Ryno so Cleveland is losing value but something tells me a streaky shooter with no defense like Ryno is a boon for a soon to be lotto team.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

Some kind of trade coming for The cavs

JumpMan likes this.
  8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

They actually had decent personnel in place with Griffin - the problem is at the top with the owner.

9. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Many superstars cause chaos when things are going bad or at least, not as expected. Remember Magic getting his coach fired? Remember Dream faking an injury and trying to force a trade before we got Rudy T? How about T-Mac who still has fans on this board? Point is, most stars are prima donas until they get what they want.

BigggReddd likes this.
  10. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Not sure if I can name another superstar who complained about not having enough help with the type of guys lebron had, publicly attacked his team for not getting a better backup pg, attacking them for not spending enough money, got all of his friends big deals and then publicly attacked the team for not having flexibility...

Like I said, lebron is a titan when he joins an organizagion. It wears on teammates. He creates tension.

malakas and slothy420 like this.
  11. chenjy9

Supporting Member

I think we have the locker room and coaching staff to be OK. My understanding is that LBJ appreciates or is at least receptive of smart input. I recall Battier telling a story of how he was explaining analytics and advanced stats to LBJ who then took his advice, liked it, and asked Shane to tell him more. He is also one of the few players that really took in Dream's lessons and executed it on the floor. That baseline turnaround he has was not there before visiting Dream. LBJ has shown he can listen and learn, so my guess is that delivery with him is the key and having players he respects helps with that.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They are trying to trade him.....Anderson for Love...come on Morey.

DD

13. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Actually, he's only been that way while with the Cavs. Riles ruled the Heat with a rod of iron and did not capitulate to LeBron's personal demands.

Vivi likes this.
  14. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

IT is definitely the leak

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Has Woj become more gossipy? Between this and the Kawhi tweet..

malakas, Ozzy, WFU Guy and 1 other person like this.
  16. theh

theh Member

Warriors out there smiling.. this upsets me

17. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

LeBron for Anderson! Get it done Morey!

apollo33 and Vivi like this.
  18. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

Wrong. NBA reporters have reported as if there was drama going on every season. People love drama and the next “best player in the NBA” is going to miraculously have the same things happening in this age of social media and click bait.

19. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Warriors shouldnt even worry about the finals right now. Their biggest challenger is in their own conference

RasaqBoi likes this.
  20. BackdoorHarden

Poor Kevin. We got reverse racism in the NBA. That's what happens when white boy plays in the NBA, it's just like the playground.

Homies going to be accussing him of everything and making his life difficult cuz he ain't from the 'hood(even though a lot of the NBA players grew up in the 'burb, like JR Smith, grew up upper middle class and act like he's from the 'hood).

BigggReddd likes this.