1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would you vote for?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Malcolm, Jul 29, 2010.

?

Who would vote for?

1. Basil Marceaux of Tennesee GOP

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Alvin Greene of SC Dem

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. OMG the movie Idiocracy predicted this we are screwed

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  1. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hvaeHllwtw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hvaeHllwtw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=politics/2010/06/24/intv.sc.alvin.greene.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=politics/2010/06/24/intv.sc.alvin.greene.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Is that Barney Gumble?

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Wow. Just wow.

Marceaux needs to brush up on the French pronunciation of his name. That's the nicest thing I can say.

Greene: I wasn’t surprised, but not really. I mean, just a little, but not much. I knew I was on top of my campaign, and just stayed on top of everything, I just—I wasn't surprised that much, just a little. I knew that I worked hard and did.. but not really.

[​IMG]

That facial expression is priceless.

5. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Marceaux's website is hilarious. My guess is that he did it himself. His summary:

Yes, Basil Marceaux, no teeths depresses people.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Make me think SC is a lost cause.

7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

A complete waste of some beautiful beaches

;)

8. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

We have an electoral college because the founders did not necessarily trust the "average" man to make the right decisions.

But the "average" man is free to run for office.

[​IMG]

9. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Wow, Idiocracy is right.

While watching the first video, I was absolutely convinced that it was some kind of spoof.

I'm ignorant when it comes to politics but I sincerely hope these are just a couple of anomalies. People like this can't possibly be representatives. Keeping drool off their shirts seems like enough of a task.

I may have to start taking this 2012 stuff more seriously.