1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would win?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Caesar, Aug 26, 2016.

1. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Chandsom is offended.

2. Caesar

Caesar Member

cheerleader

3. Caesar

Caesar Member

why did it quote BackDoorHarden's post??

4. BackdoorHarden

So are you considered a black person if only your daddy is black?

According to NFL players, Colin Kapnerick is not black and should not discuss how difficult life is for black people because he's not black, even though Colin's daddy is black.

Why do NBA and NFL players discriminate so much against non-black or half black?

5. Caesar

Caesar Member

Probably because Colin was raised by an all white family in a good life. What does he really know of a black persons struggles? He has no idea who his biological black father is also.

Non-blacks in the NBA get trashed mostly by black people because black people think it's their sport that's why J.Lin got constant hate and jealousy. "Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise, "I'm speaking my mind on behalf of other NBA players. They are programmed to be politically correct and will be penalized if they speak up."

Right. Because Black QB's don't get the same level of attention and praise for being a black quarterback, but it's okay when he's your race right?

As far as half black players, blame that on that the black community making it okay to differentiate themselves as real blacks/dark skins vs light skinned. What's funny is i just saw a youtube comment earlier of this "Simmons(half black) look mad because LeBron and the dark skins beat them Golden State light skinned boys." Kobe has even thrown out the light skinned comments. Kobe Bryant admonished second-year guard Jordan Clarkson for “going to the hole like a light-skinned dude”. Clarkson told the LA Daily News that in the moment prior to posterizing Suns big man Alex Len, he thought, “I have to go to the hole like a dark-skinned dude. As soon as the lane opened up, that’s all I could remember.” WTF does any of that mean?

I usually see white people accept the half black players, honestly non black people root for everyone of any race. Black fans only want to accept half black players as black people when it's a discussion of beauty, fame or questioning how black he is with non black people. But, as soon as they suit up and play, those fans root for the dark skins vs the light skinned.

It's pretty much a deeply rooted issue that can't easily be fixed. Even just lighter skinned black people(yellow bone) have had a history with dark skinned black people. It's part of every culture except white people where they want to tan and get darker. Latin America has a big deal with the dark natives being brainwashed to believe white is beautiful. To them brown is ugly, dirty, and poor. India and all eastern Asian countries have a huge problem with bleaching their skin to be whiter and avoiding sun for the same reasons. They are the #1 consumer of skin bleaching products. Now, skin bleaching has hit the black american community. It goes beyond that too. Asian people wearing colored contacts. Black women wearing colored hair wigs or dyed. All women getting rhinoplasty to get thin, pointy noses like european women. Asian women getting double eyelid surgery.

There is no stopping it. You can't convince someone their dark skin is beautiful when all they ever see in the media is wrongful and stereotypical portrayals of people of all races that have dark skin whereas the lighter skinned people are always seen as beautiful in magazines, movies, soap operas, etc all over the world.

6. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Bring the refs from 1968 and the white team wins all day.

7. Caesar

Caesar Member

So you mean the refs would be racist? lol...refs from 68 would favor an all black 60's team just as well. Those refs would call carrying/palming on modern NBA players pretty much every single play. Traveling would be called twice as much as well.

8. Caesar

Caesar Member

Wilt
    Hayes
    Baylor
    Robertson
    Frazier

Would kill a modern team with rules and refs from 1968-1969

9. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Caesar, in your opinion, at what percent is someone considered white or black? It sounds like little to no black Americans qualify as black to you. Many white americans (maybe even some on your white bball team) would probably have a percentage of another race in their genes, are they not white then?

I'm not upset at all, just curious.

10. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

This is ignorance at its most impressive.

Asia, India, Spain. What do these places have in common?

The idea that lighter skin is more attractive in a women. Now we ask, why?

According to textbooks, light skin has been attractive in these locations because having light skin meant you did less manual labor. By being outside less, and not getting tan as often, you were showing off your wealth.

White people, on the other hand, displayed wealth by getting tan, because it meant that those people were wealthy enough to have free time to lay around with no clothes on, even though the climate was freezing, and begged multiple layers.

as with 99% of anything racial today, it's actually a social-economic problem. We need to educate people that don't understand things like this, but we can't get them to show up to class :(:(

11. haiti1804

haiti1804 Member

Lol! What race is american white?? Polish,German,French??? Pure fiction created by sheer ignorance several centuries ago in Virginia

12. BackdoorHarden

He's going by what the Supreme Court, the rule of the land, has already stated, if you have any % of black blood, you are considered BLACK, not white.

Racist NBA and NFL black players need to study history and the Supreme Court rulings!!!

"Fight DA MAN(and now the women), not your black men... FIGHT DA POWER FIGHT DA POWER DEF JAM >>>>>JAMMMMMMM"

FAMOUSLY WRITTEN BY CHUCK D and FLAVA FAV, 1989

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

I'm sure you're just a white guy who's ignorant of the psychological and emotional destruction Europeans have left on the majority of the world. Of course i know about the manual labor part of dark skin. But, who is always doing the manual labor? The naturally darker skinned people who have always been behind the light skinned people in society. They don't want to look like they do manual labor. They want to not look like the poor brown people that do the manual labor. I would say that goes more with Asia and Africa, but everywhere else in the world, the whiter people in the society love to tan and don't think about manual labor because they know they don't look like manual laborers.
    It's no secret white people are on top of society and have been since like forever. Asians? They openly say how they undergo cosmetic surgeries TO LOOK WESTERN. You think bleaching their skin isn't about that too? I watched this Vice video once on plastic surgery in Korea IIRC, and the white lady asked the girl who had just had a procedure done why she did it. So the Korean girl said "because i want to look like a westerner, i want to look beautiful like you." So this b**** interviewer with no clue straight up says "BUT you look NOTHING like me after those surgeries" in a really cunty and proud tone. It then cuts to a man saying the Korean girl is crying and very hurt that she was told by a westerner she doesn't look like one. I mean take a look at their manga/anime. All the characters look based off white people. Large/oval blue or green eyes. Blonde or other colored hair. Usually always light skinned. Round head, thin lips, straight pointy nose.

India? You've got lighter skinned Indians that even dark skinned Indians proclaim proudly that they are of the Aryan race/descendants of Alexander The Great. It's ridiculous. Watch any Indian soap and you will find all the beautiful light skinned/european looking Indians as the stars. This is a country that bleaches their skin to look white like the high society Indians.

Spain? Are you kidding? Spaniards are some of the most racist people in the world. In fact, i'd say as a whole history, Spain is the worst country of all. Spaniards are openly and proudly racist. They trash anyone from Latin America for having tainted native blood. Mention to a Spaniard that they have Arab genes from the Moors and they will fight you. Mention to them that they have black genes from the Moors? They will kill you. What do you expect from a country that started the Inquisition? They are all extremely catholic and extremist religious groups are some the worst bigots you will ever meet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Latin America? Pfft. All sorts of ****ed up. If you think they don't want to tan because they don't want to look like a manual laborer and not because they don't want to look like a poor a ugly native person, then you're completely oblivious to the history of those countries. Not every country can just sweep away and hide the Natives like the US and Canada have done. But, even they have been left to rot as a society. Crime, Abuse, Alcoholism all run rampant in their communities now. People think Canada is some great peaceful place. Have you heard of Residential School's? Didn't close til 1969. Over a century of cultural genocide with physical, sexual abuse, including death.