1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would win?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Caesar, Aug 26, 2016.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This dude SEVERELY underrates the greatness of Bill Walton. Complete legend before his injuries. Would dominate in today's NBA.

Larry Bird might be the greatest player ever, and is certainly the greatest player of all those mentioned in this thread. Kevin McHale might be the best PF ever. Jerry West trails only Jordan as a SG.

Mr Clutch and Larry f'ing Bird would lose to Steph and Klay? Are you CRAZY???

2. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Rick Barry would annihilate Klay Thompson. :grin: Even old Houston Rocket Rick Barry.

3. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

John Stockton
    Jerry West
    Rick Barry
    Larry Bird
    Bill Walton

6th man= Kevin McHale

The passing, shooting and toughness would be unparalleled.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

Who would 'd guessed it, RickFox mom is Richard Simmons?

[​IMG]

5. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

On a bball site, you might ague whether a player is a shooting guard or small forward. You don't argue about whether they are mixed race or black but light skinned. Why don't you post a thread about who is the most Aryan All Star???

The fact that when you're sitting around thinking about basketball, your mind goes to how much white blood the player has pretty clearly shows you are a bit too preoccupied about that topic.

6. photojoe

photojoe Member

This is a weird thread

7. oakdogg

I'd like to see these people go inform some African Americans which ones are "full black" or "mixed". Idiots.

8. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

the 2nd team would lose only because of steven curry aka fake mvp aka not even the 5th best player on his own team aka trash aka worst player of all time

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You should find a new act, it's gotten boring.

10. Caesar

Caesar Member

Man Oak. What a buzzkill. You're the person who calls the cops on your homies party because it's over for YOU.

America and the world really needs to lighten the F up when it comes to any mention of skin color or race. I'm not white or black, but i'm pretty f'in sure you would never have commented if this was about a latino team vs an all asian team. Think about that. Don't lie to yourself and say you would have because you know you wouldn't have.

America most of all just needs to get over this white vs black crap. Both white people and black need to just shut the **** up and get along. It's awkward for the rest of us who don't give a **** but continuously have to be pushed aside and listen and watch. I could swear America was 50% white and 48% black with the way things are going these days.

I don't care if you find the very mention of someones genetic background to be offensive. - Sincerely the 2%

11. oakdogg

Again, go talk to some African Americans and infom them on whether they qualify as "full black" or "mixed".

Whether you actually are racist or just a dumba$$, the conversation will go the same.

12. _Numberfifty

_Numberfifty Member

THIS.
    Early post, took the cake.

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

Okay, I get where you're coming from but that is a problem in black culture where the darker your skin, the blacker you are. I see light skinned/mixed kids get hated on all the time by black people who think they are "real" black people because their skin is darker.

What i said about genetics shouldn't be anything offensive to you. It's just fact. No black american man is 100% Sub Saharan African genetically. That is not offensive Oak.

Do yourself a favor and go get a DNA test. I believe 23andme.com does it for $100 IIRC. Sometimes there are coupons on groupon as well. It'll open your eyes and you will stop living in your (IMO) racist world where your blackness is based on how dark you are.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans/2/

* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic’s Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

Now when you think about an AA person with 19-29% European genetics and having a child with a European with little to no SSA genes, the child ends up actually with more European genetics so if you want to lets just call these mixed kids white boys. Because that's what the black community basically wants to do isn't it?

But, you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe it is offensive. I don't know what is anymore. As a mutt myself. I absolutely relate to bi/tri racial people that have a black or half black parent and a white parent(half asians/arab/indian/hispanic with white is easier to assimilate with or the other). The black community doesn't accept them and the white community doesn't accept them. That's exactly how mestizos have felt for hundreds of years and continues today. I'll never be white enough to be a white man, and i'll never be brown enough to be a native american and i damn sure am not black enough with 3-5% Sub Saharan African genetic makeup to be accepted in the black community....but i am also told i'm not a race, just an ethnicity.

I really do think the world would be better off if everyone just mixed so there wouldn't be any "race" anymore other than the human race as it should be. But, i am a little bias bc DAMN are mulatto women so f'n beautiful. I need to move to the east coast where there are more of them around to wifey up.

14. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

Lol at assuming this is an act. Not everyone is a steven curry stan and thinks he is even remotely good. I lol so hard when people compare him to greats when he's terrible. just lol

15. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

It's Alright if it's all White.

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Replace Nash with Jason Williams or even Bobby Sura or even Ryan Bowen and Team A still wins handily, I think.

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

The logic of this thread is already strained. That folks are also throwing in questions of generational comparison on top of the racial comparison make it impossible.

18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

My dad Vs your dad.

Who wins?

My dad.

19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

How about an all black team. How many points would they win by?

Lebron/Kobe/Baylor
    Duncan/Malone/Barkley
    Wilt/Kareem/Hakeem
    MJ/Drexler/Wade
    Magic/Oscar/Thomas

20. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I think this sums it up perfectly.