1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

who will step up game 5?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, May 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HiddenFlawe

HiddenFlawe Member

2. Zbed

Zbed Member

Harden will be in attack mode, he knows our season is on the line and he looks like a man on a mission. So I'm picking the guy that has stepped up all year for us, The Beard.

3. Normalus

Normalus Member

No way, even if Dwight in foul trouble or ejected he won't play more than 10 minutes.

4. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

I'm thinking Harden needs to go full Jordan-like mode.

5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

6. SemisolidSnake

The unambiguously correct answer, backed by an entire season's and 2.5 playoff series' worth of data is: NO ONE KNOWS.

That's the Rockets for you. Usually someone does show up, but, again no one knows who it will be.

7. MistaK

MistaK Member

I'm hoping that they come out with energy and that they will hustle on the boards and for every 50/50 ball. Everyone needs to be able to hit their shots tonight, at their respective season averages or above!! An all around team effort led by James & Dwight. After the losses in Games 1&2 it's only fair - C'mon basketball gods! #GoRockets #RocketsIn7

8. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Harden and Howard have to be big tonight. But the Rockets also have to get production from Smith, Brewer, and T-Jones. Those guys must finish around the rim. And most importantly, no brutally awful performances like Smith had in Game 2.

9. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

2 Things I liked in Game 4
    1. We pushed the ball and didn't wait to give to Harden
    2. Josh was hitting his 3's

We need defense in the Orcale, can't beat them trying to outscore them. So James needs to play some D tonight.

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Harden, Ariza and Howard will play well

I think Terry and Brewer are Due

[​IMG]

Rocket River