1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who will have the best season (Lin,Lowry,Goran)?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Jul 15, 2012.

Tags:
?

Who will post the best numbers?

1. Lin

64 vote(s)
    28.2%
  2. Lowry

66 vote(s)
    29.1%
  3. Goran

97 vote(s)
    42.7%
  1. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

2. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Goran should put up around 18 and 10. More importantly, he will make his teammates better.....more so IMO than Kyle and Jeremy. I also believe his chances of staying healthy are greater.

3. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Gotta admit I'm surprised the poll is so even. I picked Dragic because of the way he came on last year. He looks ready to blossom into an all-star.

4. OremLK

OremLK Member

I still think Dragic is the most likely to sustain his success out of all three. He has the most versatility to his game and the best physical tools of the three. It's pretty close though. I'd say, 50% chance Dragic has an all star caliber year, 40% for Lowry, 30% for Lin.

(All-star CALIBER, keep in mind. Lin only has to be decent to make the all-star game though... Dragic and Lowry will have to blow everyone away.)

5. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Lowry is a proven borderline allstar player
    Lin = Human victory cigar until Linsanity (a handful of games)
    Gragic = Career back up before playing well as a starter for a handful of games

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

It depends on what you mean. Team success, I'd say Lowry. Inflated numbers ala AB's MIP season? It would be Lin.

7. LoyalRocket

LoyalRocket Member

Not not cause he is asian. Basketball reason :cool:

8. valorita

valorita Member

the answer is simple.
    The best player, and that's lowry.

Lowry is a top 6~8 pg when everything is right.
    People forget that Goran is only "proven" as a starter for just a handful of games too, like Lin.
    Lin may have been a short lived phenomenon but NO ONE does what he did in the league without having legit skills. At the very least, it shows his upside and ceiling as a player given the right system and time to develop.

All three are much, much better than the pupu platter that is the houston pg rotation right now and if the rox want to truly tank, then staying with fortson/douglas/machado/livingston would be a surefire way of doing it.

9. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Paul
    Rondo
    Westbrook
    Rose
    Williams
    Nash
    Lawson
    Parker
    Wall
    Irving
    Jennings
    Curry

Way too much Lowry love on this board. He's good, but not as good as people think.